Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: [024]: May 11 2012 - Palladium Ballroom - Dallas, Texas, USA - SOLD OUT

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Why is no one providing a setlist? I heard from someone that it was played rather at the end as the last new song song in the set, but it didn't replace Pistol Whipped.

EDIT: Just heard it replaced Slo-Mo-Tion. At least that's why I heard...

I cannot -- cannot believe "Murderers..." is getting played. Fuck, I can't wait to hear it.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmHeart View Post
    Why is no one providing a setlist? I heard from someone that it was played rather at the end as the last new song song in the set, but it didn't replace Pistol Whipped.

EDIT: Just heard it replaced Slo-Mo-Tion. At least that's why I heard...

It was fuckng insane but the setlist was exactly the same minus pistol whipped and add in murderers

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by The Jonathyn View Post
    It was fuckng insane but the setlist was exactly the same minus pistol whipped and add in murderers
    YEEEEEES! I was thinking about that right now!

I had gotten seperated at the rush to the stage from my friend but I was about the 5th or so person from center stage. I have never lost my shit like I did when manson was so close to me!

Also that teenabyrd chick had been scoping for a ticket all day, got one right as we were going in and pushed her way in front of us. She was like "I was the 7th person in line!" And we were like bitch you didn't even have a ticket!

We were the last 2 guys that made it under the thing at the bar when it rained. I recognized haz and a few others but I was way too stoned for interhuman communications.

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    Ahh Twiggy looks great...and fuck they are playing Murderers now? oh damnit, I'm jealous.

That was funny the way he seemed to suddenly leap into the frame at the beginning of The Dope Show video.