Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [025]: May 12 2012 - KISS FEST - Sunken Gardens - San Antonio, Texas, USA

I'm guessing we'll be able to use that password over here: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0C...minorcatid=60#
    during the pre-sale.
    See y'all out there.

There is a problem with your request

• The password you entered is not in our system. Please try again.
    :'(

That password isnt working!

password is KISS

I got my ticket!
    Last edited by Diamonds&Pollen; 02-23-2012 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Much appreciatiated with the password, Norsefire.

Good to hear you'll be there, Haz. We'll have to meet up.
    Wellllll, I don't know wtf I'm gonna do to actually GET there just yet...but I'm certainly the proud owner of a ticket now, at least!!!

:D

Quote Originally Posted by Diamonds&Pollen View Post
    password is KISS

I got my ticket!
    Thanks for the save! I called the station immediately and was told their system was down and they didn't know when it would be fixed, lol.

LYING BASTARDS.

You're welcome.
    I tried calling the station, but didn't get through, as i'm guessing many people are pissed about the password fuck up.
    I just kept trying different combos til one went through. Did you get your Rave ticket?

I might greyhound between the Texas shows. Its waaaay cheaper than flying, and practically gets me to the city at the same time [though boarding earlier].
    Its 38.50 from Dallas to San Antonio, and 30 From there to Houston.

I was hoping to find someone that was driving to all three, or atleast to two, but no luck yet.

We could look into renting a car, but I dont know if that'd be awkward for you. Cause I still dont drive.

Ahhh...TEXAS!!!

• Derek Van Booven No sh@t plus its 3 sucky bands. Mansons show was horrible back in his prime. He was the beginning of dudes wanting to dress and act queer.February 17 at 5:10pm LikeUnlike 1

• 99.5 KISS Rocks San Antonio
      Manson start the androgynous era? You need to do some homeworkFebruary 17 at 5:17pm UnlikeLike 5
    • Derek Van Booven ‎^^you mean the fag era. It's when you don't know whether you wanna be a man or a women. February 17 at 5:25pm LikeUnlike 1
      99.5 KISS Rocks San Antonio Derek, Please refrain from homophobic comments. manson did not start that movement.February 17 at 5:38pm LikeUnlike 4
    Should be a LIVELY show down in Deepinahearta, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamonds&Pollen View Post
    You're welcome.
    I tried calling the station, but didn't get through, as i'm guessing many people are pissed about the password fuck up.
    I just kept trying different combos til one went through. Did you get your Rave ticket?

I might greyhound between the Texas shows. Its waaaay cheaper than flying, and practically gets me to the city at the same time [though boarding earlier].
    Its 38.50 from Dallas to San Antonio, and 30 From there to Houston.

I was hoping to find someone that was driving to all three, or atleast to two, but no luck yet.

We could look into renting a car, but I dont know if that'd be awkward for you. Cause I still dont drive.
    Haha, I figured out that trick YEARS ago when I missed out on a presale only to learn later that it had been "MANSON," ffs.

So I took a couple stabs at it but hadn't gotten to the radio station stuff yet, lol.

And I'll be Greyhounding to San Antonio from...wherever, lol, but I'm assuming I'll have to skip out on the Houston show in order to make it to Oklahoma City and/or Kansas City in time. I've had a LOT of trouble on those routes before and missed out on some very expensive tickets I'd already bought, plus the Houston show's at a House of Blues venue, which I fucking hate. And I'm doing my limited run on even more of a shoestring budget than usual, so any car rentals and stuff like that are probably a no-go, sorry.

But I got my Milwaukee ticket, at least!

Shit, I didnt even consider Greyhound fuck-ups. I used it in last year in Louisiana, and had no problems, but California trips always had problems.
    Flying it is.
    Good Luck on your trip./

I'm new to Provider Module and I'll be attending.

Muddy Knees

Will be leaving for the show in the next couple hours. Pumped as fuck to get down and dirty.