Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [028]: May 16 2012 - Uptown Theatre - Kansas City, Missouri, USA

Wooo, just got back. It was a great show, pretty short though. I took a bunch of photos that I'm getting ready to go through, I'll post some later. Manson and Twiggy were really into each other! Here's one with Manson kissing Twiggy, the quality isn't very good since I was on the balcony and had to zoom so much. Quite funny anyway!

Oh, I could have sworn I saw Teena Byrd. My mom kept talking about this woman in a short, white trench coat and how she thinks she's only wearing it to cover up herself until she's in the venue. After I noticed her, I was like, that has to be her! She was super creepy and dazing around everywhere. She tried to go inside of a semi-truck, haha. It was really weird but I never saw her again once we were inside.

She was at Oklahoma City, so I don't think it would have been too hard for her to have made it to that show.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Hey, Cruel World...

The Love Song

The Dope Show

Rock is Dead

Pistol Whipped

Tourniquet

Irresponsible Hate Anthem

Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)

Antichrist Superstar

Jesus. He's killing it night after night after night. I'm so fucking happy right now. This is Marilyn fucking Manson.

Lots more here.

Wow!!!! Great Performances!

Great photos, doppelgänger!

wooow I'm fucking amazed with this videos! Fucking ace performance (another one)!! God I'm really considering the (in)sanity of flying to Milan to see them... Still no portuguese date, but I'll not fucking miss this tour.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    Oh, I could have sworn I saw Teena Byrd. My mom kept talking about this woman in a short, white trench coat and how she thinks she's only wearing it to cover up herself until she's in the venue. After I noticed her, I was like, that has to be her! She was super creepy and dazing around everywhere. She tried to go inside of a semi-truck, haha. It was really weird but I never saw her again once we were inside.
    She was indeed there. I arrived in town at about 7 am and hiked a few miles to the venue and saved a spot in line for her while I slept on the sidewalk. And suffice it to say that she was allowed in the trucks since the crew was helping her stash her luggage there, although they kept us both in suspense about that until literally the moment the doors were supposed to open so I gave up and stashed MY luggage in a nearby hedge and covered it with black garbage bags and loose ivy and mulch and shockingly it was all good! Haha, Cub Scout Know-How FTW! It's a little like hiding food from bears in trees but...different, lol.

Anyway, the show was fantastic and Manson once again demonstrated a complete lack of ability to remember he was in Kansas City, briefly referring to it as Oklahoma just as he had mistakenly referred to it as St. Louis at the very same venue back in '08. He played it off humorously and everyone seemed to forgive him however.

Also, the sound at that venue was TRULY phenomenal, as was the audience participation. I believe I was fairly near Lauren. from the looks of her pix and so she can probably confirm that there were several instances throughout the night where the whole balcony was LITERALLY rocking with the brute force of the soundwaves emanating from the stage and actually full-on fucking BOUNCING with the shifting weight of the audience up there jumping up and down on it in their unbridled enthusiasm. It was some serious Gallopin' Gertie type shit and was actually calling that to mind immediately at the time!

Quote Originally Posted by AppleOfSodom View Post
    wooow I'm fucking amazed with this videos! Fucking ace performance (another one)!! God I'm really considering the (in)sanity of flying to Milan to see them... Still no portuguese date, but I'll not fucking miss this tour.
    Excellent idea...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Oh, btw...

I HAVE SOME VERY SWEET FUCKING FOOTAGE FROM THIS SHOW FOR EVERYONE LATER ON.

>:)