Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [029]: May 18 2012 - The Brick - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Show sounds awesome, can't wait to see your vids Haz! That IHA video sounds awesome minus the shitty YT quality. Can't wait to see how the show continues to evolve.

The southern drawl he's affected when (playfully) interacting with the audience is disarmingly charming. He seems to be having a really good time on this leg of the tour. I hope that connection continues (for the sake of the audience and the band.)

omgzzzz! I mean I have 3 words for this: w o w! so much fire, Manson is just killing it night after night, such a mountain of a difference considering the last 2 eras... incredible. I think the option for small venues was fucking great, the shows are selling out and it creates a whole amount of solid energy because everyone there belongs to the same family in one way or another. The record is amazing and I'm glad it is being properly translated live with good performances that make the experience one not to forget for the fans. I belive the band itself is having a hell of a good time with this tour.

ohhh thx haz for record the show! let us know the links when your uploads finish! so fuckin happy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Quick View Post
    These vids are awesome.... Manson has full on energy in this clip. Love it.

The smoke on ACSS is amazing, wish they had it going on at the NJ show.

love his jacket!!!
    And, WOW! they are getting better and better! Rigth now I'm so jelous of you, guys... there's no shows for my country

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Hey Cruel World is just a good opening song for a set. Love how it just kicks it all into high gear.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Hey Cruel World is just a good opening song for a set. Love how it just kicks it all into high gear.
    Yep, though I think it would be way better if the curtains didn't fall untill the "CREATOR, PRESERVER, DESTROYER" part. Would cause more impact than Manson turning into the crowd on the 2nd ''hey cruel world''