Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More Tour Dates?

Default More Tour Dates?

Now I know that dates were released for the US tour yesterday, but there was no Chicago date announced. Now before i jump and buy tickets for Milwaukee, does anyone know if these are it or if more are coming soon? There seems to be quite a large gap in March/April for it to happen. I just really dont want to miss this tour and would rather not travel to Milwaukee.

yeah, tehre's a gap, but maybe it's just gonna be some time off. that's what i think, anyway. there'll probably be another round of U.S. dates after the summer euro dates

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

They said this is the first set of US tour dates, I also expect that after they've toured Europe they will return to the US to hit the places they aren't going to on the first US Leg.

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

*throws self on floor*
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

There will be more dates probably later in the summer or fall. If you look at the cities they're going to on this leg, they're skipping over a lot of major cities in favor of medium markets. Bands often do that, when they have a bigger tour planned in the future (perhaps another co-headliner). Maybe Manson will do Uproar this year as that usually takes place in August and September and hits a lot of the cities that are being skipped on this first leg.

If you recall in '09, he did Mayhem in Chicago and then hit Milwaukee as a headliner 2 months later.

With that said, you should hit up the Milwaukee show anyway. It's not even 2 hours away and the Eagles Ballroom is always a good time!

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

That would be pretty cool if he did do the Uproar Festival. Do you know when that's normally announced?

i think its may or june

Yeah, I think im gonna head up to milwaukee. Im not gonna miss this.

I hope he doesn't do a festival because I want to see a full setlist. It sucks he's skipping Atl! I'm gonna drive up to Rock on the Range though, can't miss Manson.

Quote Originally Posted by rusty shackleford View Post
    I hope he doesn't do a festival because I want to see a full setlist. It sucks he's skipping Atl! I'm gonna drive up to Rock on the Range though, can't miss Manson.
    I seriously doubt there won't be an Atlanta show, you need to wait for the second round of dates. Notice there's nothing in the Southeast right now, or NYC for that matter.

I would love it if the band doesn't come to the Southeast until mid August because then I'll be at my new university and I can hit Atlanta, Nashville and New Orleans all within a 4 hour radius.
    Or if it's before then just Orlando most likely. :(