Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More Tour Dates?

I had noticed that gap in dates as well. I'm still holding out hope for at least 4 or five shows on the west coast because the band is playing the Golden God Awards in LA on the April 11th. So, for me being in AZ, a Phoenix or a Tucson date would be best, followed by Southern Cal., Nevada, Colorado, NM ect. The ticket price isn't as much of the problem but airfare prices are very high right now to the other dates that are further away. Therefore, I'm just going to wait and just hope for a headline show within driving or cheaper airfare distance. As far as Arizona goes, seems like an AZ tour date for a rock show is never announced in the first tour announcement for any artist.

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

Anyone else getting antsy for the second set of U.S. dates to be released? I'd almost be happy with rumors of rumors at this point.
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

^ YES. I've been checking every day. Really anxious to know exactly when he'll be in the Southeast because I'm moving from Jacksonville, FL, to the University of Alabama August 11, so that'll affect which dates I can go to... hopefully the nearest show isn't on the eve of my first day of classes. Lol.

They can take as long as they like to announce new dates, as far as I'm concerned.

If they go on sale any sooner than a couple weeks after the current run then I'll be completely fucked 'cause I'm already mega-broke and will be until I get back from the dates they've already announced and get a chance to make some money again.

:-\

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    They can take as long as they like to announce new dates, as far as I'm concerned.

If they go on sale any sooner than a couple weeks after the current run then I'll be completely fucked 'cause I'm already mega-broke and will be until I get back from the dates they've already announced and get a chance to make some money again.

Have you tried hookin?

Is anyone else like... starting to wonder or worry if there will be any more U.S. dates? I mean I know we have two in Canada and one in LA in August, but is that all? Those three are only a little more than a month away, it seems like now is already pretty late to announce more for August.
    I was seriously assuming there would be more because I'm in Florida and the closest we got was Maryland to the north and Texas to the west. Both are probably like 8-10 hour drives, so I didn't go. Wtf.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

They will be announcing a fall US run.

Follow Lillith On Twitter Follow Lillith on Tumblr Visit Lillith's Instagram Channel

Delete Me. Stupid double post.

Follow Lillith On Twitter Follow Lillith on Tumblr Visit Lillith's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post

This! My finances are still recovering from the "first leg". I hope they take as long as they want. So I can get some more $ together.

I hope they do more Europe, the shows so far have practically been only festivals