Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More Tour Dates?

Default Is it going to be more tour dates around the world?

I'm just pissed off seeing there are no latinamerican dates out of either Twin of evil nor Hey Cruel World tour... :'( , has anybody heard something about it?

Muddy Knees

Everything we know so far is stickied in this section and will be updated when and if more dates are released.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Rob Zombie's news post does say there will be more dates announced, just above their listing of currently announced dates it says "With more to be announced, dates for the “Twins of Evil” tour are as follows:"

Where or when that will be though, we will have to wait and see. Also there's nothing stopping Marilyn Manson doing his own tour again after this co-headlining tour is over.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Thanks to Benjamin, we know MM is performing in Russia on Dec 18. The article doesn't mention that it's anything to do with the RZ tour and just says it's part of the HCW tour, so I'm assuming MM will be doing shows up to xmas in Europe like the last few tours, so I'd expect a couple of other odd dates to pop up.

Also, I don't think this is confirmed, I think it just says it's a rumour that Marilyn Manson is on a list of bands that could perform at a festival in Argentina at the start of November. It's possible because there's a huge gap between the US Twins of Evil dates and the EU Twins of Evil dates.

Here's a link to Rollingstone.com.ar mentioning the festival.
    http://www.rollingstone.com.ar/14949...marilyn-manson

I certainly hope that Manson comes to Birmingham, England on the HCW... tour and not just on Twins Of Evil, although I'd be thrilled to see Manson live I'd much rather see him without Rob Zombie as I have never listened to their music, but if he doesn't announce any other UK tour dates I suppose I will have to compromise and go to Twins Of Evil.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

You should check RZ out, well worth seeing live as well!

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Brazil and Argentina confirmed.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Twins of Evil is not a compromise, it's even better. Both acts will do their full show, so Zombie is just a bonus. I doubt people will leave after Manson. This tour will get lots of Zombie fans to listen to Manson and also Zombie can win some Manson fans. Not to forget half of Manson's ex-lineup will be playing with Zombie. John and Ginger alone are worth seeing the show.

Heather Quick,

November 8/9 in Argentina - Maquinaria festival, right?

November xx in Brazil - SWU? I can't find a confirmation for this show.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    Heather Quick,

November 8/9 in Argentina - Maquinaria festival, right?

November xx in Brazil - SWU? I can't find a confirmation for this show.
    Exactly. SWU didn't confirmed anything yet, but they will soon. When they release all the infos regarding the festival and lineup, I'll post here! :)