Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [049]: Jul 08 2012 - Sonisphere Festival - Knebworth, England - CANCELLED

I was hoping for at least one headline UK date during the summer. Pretty awkward if he misses the UK during the European festival leg, all because Sonisphere got cancelled.

Europe is about the size of the US, right? I say you UK bastards man up and do some traveling!
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

^ I would have liked to travel to the Paris show, since I'll be on my summer holidays by then.

Although, I would struggle going there alone since I don't speak fluent French. However, my mum is fluent in the language but she said that she wouldn't travel till there all for that show because I would need her help in translating French to English.

I'm sure that the tickets for Paris are sold out by now. So I have no other choice but to wait till he comes to London.

When I clicked, I was almost sure it's an April Fools day joke! Am I naive to hope he'll have a real concert here now that the festival date is cancelled?

Seriously, guys, I moved from the depths of Eastern Europe to the UK hoping my country will never get ignored by my favourite artists ever again! Hmmph.