Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Backstage

I know everyone is right but it pisses me off so much when bands behave that way with the whole 'no head, no backstage pass' attitude - and it pisses me off when young women fall for it. Do not buy into it, keep your self respect. It really isn't that big a deal to meet the band, it isn't as tho they are going to sit down with you and get into anything meaningful. Dress how you always dress, fuck to em if that isn't good enough.

[/feminist rant]

Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    I know everyone is right but it pisses me off so much when bands behave that way with the whole 'no head, no backstage pass' attitude - and it pisses me off when young women fall for it. Do not buy into it, keep your self respect. It really isn't that big a deal to meet the band, it isn't as tho they are going to sit down with you and get into anything meaningful. [/feminist rant]
    I agree. It's really, really fun to have an excuse to dress up though. Plus, I wouldn't actually be DOING anything. They can make all the assumptions they want. If it came down to it, like "give me head or no backstage pass," I would walk away.
    But I really enjoy dressing up, even if very little clothes are actually involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    I know everyone is right but it pisses me off so much when bands behave that way with the whole 'no head, no backstage pass' attitude - and it pisses me off when young women fall for it. Do not buy into it, keep your self respect. It really isn't that big a deal to meet the band, it isn't as tho they are going to sit down with you and get into anything meaningful. Dress how you always dress, fuck to em if that isn't good enough.

[/feminist rant]
    I completely agree. If I was a woman I wouldn't like to meet someone who only judges me for the looks. Like Seven says, fuck them if they're so superficial, because if you fall in their game you become even worse than they are. I just don't get why a girl would pay with her body just to meet a member of any band.

Cause it breaks my heart that we live this way

Quote Originally Posted by TheTeletubbieFlasher View Post
    Enigma do you like to fuck?◕ ‿ ◕
    The question is; do you like to be fucked?

Cause it breaks my heart that we live this way

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

'Backstage' is now my new favourite word for the female anus.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Don't waste your time with Twiggy either, go straight to the single members of the band if you happen to see em.

Its about who you know. Or who you blow.

I don't know why I'm actually opening myself up to scrutiny like this. I blame sleep deprivation.

Face:

Body:

^ Please ignore my face in this, I look like a baby without eye makeup. (The point being that if it's all about tits, well. :P)

Sure, suggestions?

I read over on Manson Wiki that Manson's girl friend is with him on this tour.