Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Backstage

Yeah pics or it didn't happen...

I guess you could get her a backstage pass too huh?

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

Great pics! (lol, looks like someone got TOLD!)

I am curious if anyone with sort of average looks ever ever ever gets backstage.
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by MixMastahTee View Post
    If I was a hot chick, I'd be using my looks to get all sorts of shit.
    Dude, my tits would never be in my shirt!

Yes, they are nice pics. Like I said, do not tart yourself to get a pass - and if you got one without tarting yourself up you shouldn't tell someone else to do it. They mostly hand them out to hawt young girls, so turn up with a smile and a cd and hope for the best.

@petticoat
    Most bands hand out passes and they mostly go to the cute girls unless the band knows you from somewhere or you are with someone they know. Otherwise you will have to perform sexual favours with a monkey to get one. Guys are always complaining that they don't often get them.

Quote Originally Posted by petticoat View Post
    Great pics! (lol, looks like someone got TOLD!)

I am curious if anyone with sort of average looks ever ever ever gets backstage.
    I don't consider my self above average, so yes! I have seen women of various sizes backstage. When I was backstage it was different every time.

Also, I bought a Vinyl record at hot topic months in advance and took it to Ozzfest 2003. I carried it around all day, and I was so happy that Manson signed it for me. Manson had not seen the vinyl records of his art/single at that time, I was the first one to show him. :D I will post photos soon! :D

Speaking of getting backstage, I think I read somewhere online after meeting Manson at the HMV signing in 2009 that he picked some of the hottest girls to stay behind until he finished his signing with the fans. Afterwards, I think they were invited to his after party later in the evening.

So yeah, it seems as though any attractive girl who is spotted by Manson's band is always welcome backstage or to after parties. Although, I wonder how male fans would have a chance to go and hang out with the band backstage?

I'm having a hard time finding something to wear that would give me a good shot of getting backstage but also not inevitably leave me naked in the pit by the end of the show lol

I have the really short skirt part down, but the crop top/tube top/etc options are all a bitch to be wearing in the pit.
    Same problem with shoes :/

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheTeletubbieFlasher View Post
    I don't consider my self above average, so yes! I have seen women of various sizes backstage. When I was backstage it was different every time.
    Hm, well, we'll see, I suppose. I'm not setting my sights on it, but it'd be cool. Looking forward to more pics of your meeting him. Vicarious works for me pretty much :)
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

Good proof. Thanks