Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Backstage

Muddy Knees

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    Who are you even talking about? I don't know a SINGLE Manson fan who has ever been into the notion of celebrities or tabloids or fame as a concept on its own.
    And in terms of just Marilyn Manson, again, who are you referring to? Because I have never met any of these people of which you keep speaking. And I've met a LOTTT of fucking people at a lot of fucking Manson shows.
    There's huge groups of fans that make a giant priority out of meeting Manson for every show and hanging around backstage. I've been around for years and this is certainly not a new notion. You wanting me to specify anyone removes us from the entire point here. It certainly doesn't take long to find them.

My stance stands that instead of taking Manson's message and making their own life, there's fans out there far too focused on insignificant celebrity hangouts. Even if it is with someone who means a lot to them, like Manson himself, this doesn't really change the overall idea. You say these interactions are somehow important, and I simply see it the exact opposite. Overbearing hero/celebrity worship is the real problem, and such a stupid one at that. Expending energy toward something so inane is essentially holding huge groups of people back from more of their real potential. To these individuals, I'd say to learn from the man by doing something important with your life. Stop trying to hold him, or anyone else, on such a ridiculous pedestal and create something exciting all your own.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

When all your wishes are granted...