Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [054]: Jul 16 2012 - Poolbar Festival - Messehalle - Dornbirn, Austria

I got my ticket today. Pretty excited!

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

^Nice, where are you from?

They changed the venue! It is now in the "Messehalle". Just got my tickets! Can't wait!
    Will try to make a bootleg! But no promise that it will work!

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmHeart View Post
    ^Nice, where are you from?
    vienna

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Nice, I'm from Vorarlberg, but I'm studying/living in Vienna right now.

New article about Manson:

http://www.vol.at/marilyn-manson-mag...chwarz/3213913

They basically tell a little bit about Manson's requests, as always he wants the rooms to be dark and 17C (62 degrees F) cold. Then they talk about moving the show to a bigger hall (from a capacity of 950 to 4400 people). Owners of the original tickets get a special area directly in front of the stage to make up for the loss of intimacy.

That's awesome.
    Last edited by NapalmHeart; 04-04-2012 at 12:43 AM.

Marilyn Manson
    3 hours ago
    Austria - MM's show at Poolbar Festival on 16 July has been moved to a new venue (Messehalle) Tickets are available at http://poolbar.at/programm

Another new article:

Long story short: People complained about Manson bringing Satan to Austria, so they asked people on the streets what they think about it. Also, they explain what satanism really is. Good article.

This show is getting a lot of local promotion and support.

==========

EDIT: I just remembered, last yeah the news portal I'm working for had a live stream of all Poolbar Festival concerts, I'll try to get them back to do it this year. Would be awesome to have it streamed (and recorded).
    Last edited by NapalmHeart; 04-18-2012 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Live-Stream

I'm going to this! Can't wait.

3 words: Best show ever. When I arrived at the venue no one was there yet, so I just talked to some stressed crew members (apparently Manson had told them to get him a round mirror with his name engraved so they were trying to get that somehow) and heard some funny stories. Slowly more people came but the first 3 hours there was really just a small group of people so we just hung out outside.

Since I was there first I got exactly the spot I wanted, first row next to the rail (they separated the crowd in an early bird and normal ticket area). Needless to say I got in touch with Manson a lot, at one point he gave me his beer, which was a life saver, later I cought his lipstick and a towel.

Manson was in top form, joking around and had a great voice. The man is not fat at all, by the way, whoever thinks that is a fucking moron. The whole concert was just amazing. Hey, Cruel World... is the perfect opener, Pistol Whipped was probably the best performance that night and comparing my video to other videos, one of the best I've seen, Coma White was fucking beautiful and finally Antichrist Superstar, which I had never (!) seen before, was just killer. He ripped two bibles (I cought the page he blew a huge snot rocket into).

What a great fucking show. Sadly my camera takes shitty ass pictures with concert lighting, but videos come out quite decent.

SETLIST:

Intro
    Hey, Cruel World...

Disposable Teens
    The Love Song
    No Reflection
    mOBSCENE
    Diary of a Dope Fiend / The Dope Show
    Slo-Mo-Tion
    Rock Is Dead
    Personal Jesus
    Pistol Whipped

Coma White / Coma Black

Irresponsible Hate Anthem

Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)
    Antichrist Superstar

The Beautiful People
    Last edited by NapalmHeart; 07-17-2012 at 11:10 AM.