Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tour Reactions & Dissection

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

True. We also forget that Manson barely had any gimmicks and props in the beginning and always played for around an hour only (example: First time Manson was in Australia, the setlist consisted of 12 songs which made a 50 min. show). The shows got bigger with time and fame, and now Manson is just back to playing rock 'n' roll. That still kicks ass, and we've only seen the very beginning of the tour that isn't even the tour for the new album yet.

Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by gabrieltoxic View Post
    not the same dress, this one seems to have longer sleeves.
    I didn't indicate it was I just mentioned it looked like it. :p
    I use words sharp as a sword

If you look through comments on every band/every performance, you can find people claiming every band/artist sucked. Its an out door show, I'm sure some places in the crowd the sound would come out horrid even the vocals and other places it would come out amazing. I was creeping twitter hella and seen a number of people praise MM and others saying he "sucked" but upon further digging a lot of the people who blasted his performance were blasting him before they saw it too. So, was there ever a chance they were gonna like it?

:S

Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    If you look through comments on every band/every performance, you can find people claiming every band/artist sucked. Its an out door show, I'm sure some places in the crowd the sound would come out horrid even the vocals and other places it would come out amazing. I was creeping twitter hella and seen a number of people praise MM and others saying he "sucked" but upon further digging a lot of the people who blasted his performance were blasting him before they saw it too. So, was there ever a chance they were gonna like it?

:S
    No there wasn't. if you don't like band you won't like or appreciate their performance anyways. I don't like Nickelback so would I like seeing them live? not likely.
    I use words sharp as a sword

I love how sensitive the fans get when a few people say the set was horrid. What makes you think they were there to see Manson to begin with? People talk down about Manson all the time.

Exactly, like I said previously...most of the people saying MM sucked were people that were trashing him before he even came on. I wasn't there so I am not gonna praise MM and say he killed it, best ever, etc but honestly from what I read its been mostly positive and extremely positive from actual fans that were there.

=)

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

I don't think MM is sticking to the same show setups as he's done in the past. I personally think it's rad to see him perform ACSS more up front, so maybe they are just going for a more raw band presentation for these shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    I personally think it's rad to see him perform ACSS more up front
    He needs the podium now, more than ever. He simply can't perform like he used to. Crouching, walking around looking bored, falling on his ass - he needs to realize that he isn't 25 any more. He needs to compliment his lack of energy with props or some other creative idea, instead of trying to just be a rock star.
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

We disagree. I dig it, because the band sounds good, he sounds good - and I dig that kind of energy at a show. Productions are cool, but I equally enjoy a more stripped down and up front show. I've experience full stage productions/props - this is a cool chnage of pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    We disagree. I dig it, because the band sounds good, he sounds good - and I dig that kind of energy at a show. Productions are cool, but I equally enjoy a more stripped down and up front show. I've experience full stage productions/props - this is a cool chnage of pace.
    totally agree!!