Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Tour Reactions & Dissection

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheTeletubbieFlasher View Post
    I feel if you can solve alcoholism you should write a book about it~! Anyone can give advice, but few can live it. No matter how many people hash and rehash Manson's life, were back to the beginning. Thank you for caring, but you can't change someone you don't know! Even those whom know him, can not change him. Change is done only if that person desires it! It easy to speak but it is another to act.

any-who! This last performance has surely been his best thus far!

@Flasher ~ thank you for putting up this video. I watched it last night and actually teared up. I was like, "Why my eyes doth sting?" Sorta ridiculous, but I was moved viscerally. It's not really unusual, but thought it'd add to what I really mean by "thanks for putting up this video" :)
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by TheTeletubbieFlasher View Post

BRASS KNUCKLE MICROPHONE. :D
    I just don't understand why it's so hard for him to whisper the verses like the original song? It just doesn't sound right when he talks it. Liked his little impromptu titstitstitstitstits line though.

I agree with some others around here who say that this tour sounds & looks better than the last few. I guess all I can base that off of is shitty youtube videos and still images, which can never replace the experience of actually being there, but from that limited information it looks like things have improved somewhat. I like the stripped down show, and Manson seems to be regaining a little of his menacing swagger that seemed gone in recent years.

When NIN did their last tour(s) without a dedicated keyboard player, it seemed weird. With MM, it doesn't seem like it's a big deal. Of course I would rather have Pogo back there on his keyboard stand because he was awesome, but from the looks of these recent videos it doesn't seem like there's a lacking presence like there was with NIN.

@petticoat *huggles* Check out this one is pretty Good too!
    Last edited by TheTeletubbieFlasher; 03-03-2012 at 08:30 AM.

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

--giggle--
    @Flasher - you're too kind

Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

I don't know where to post this or whether it appropriate or not to post it but :

http://musicfeeds.com.au/news/watch-...stralian-tour/

Quote Originally Posted by Josť Leonardo View Post
    Full-Length show here:
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Check it
    SETLIST:

The Doors Intro
    Antichrist Superstar
    Disposable Teens
    The Love Song
    Little Horn
    The Dope Show
    Rock is Dead
    Tourniquet
    Personal Jesus
    mOBSCENE
    Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)
    Irresponsible Hate Anthem
    1996/The Beautiful People

Okay, FIRST OF ALL, for those of you who missed it...MARILYN MANSON MADE A PULP FICTION REFERENCE!

FUUUUUCK, YESSSSSS.

When the guy in the crowd accurately predicted which song was next:

As someone who's been quoting that scene since PoaAF came out, I vastly appreciated the reference! I swear, I'm just sitting at a desk at home but even under THOSE circumstances I almost stood the fuck up and cheered! So awesome.

Also, I'm not really usually a fan of distant/static bootlegs, but this one really goes a long way towards showing just how awesome their light show has become over the course of just a few shows. The MM formed by the lights and flanked by the MM banners is truly fantastic. It's been done before, but the corresponding banners to the left and the right really drive home the point. I just wish they'd LIGHT THE GODDAMNED DISCO BALL whenever the venue already has one anyway! Bah.

A couple other quick observations:

HOLY SHIT, TWIGGY'S WAH-WAH PEDAL ON "ANTICHRIST SUPERSTAR" IS TO DIE FOR. O_O

Was Manson wearing a red/pink jockstrap/suspenders at the start of the show or was a red light just hitting him strangely? o_O

LOL @ Manson's game before "The Dope Show"...haha, AWESOME.

Same goes for Twiggy's noodling and pick-scraping during "The Dope Show" and "Rock is Dead," they both just sound GREAT. Same goes for the crowd spontaneously chanting at the beginning of "Rock is Dead." FUCK, YEAH.

And did I hear Manson say "god is in the B.V."...? Kinda sounded like it!

FUCKING LOVE the added chants during the breakdown 3/4ths of the way through "Personal Jesus"...nice fucking touch!

Sooooo...who's dating Mischa Barton? Sablan or Sutter? o_O

And again:

CHECK OUT THE BIG BRAIN ON BRAD!

Ahahah...GODFUCKINGDAMNIT I love so fucking much that he actually said that, lol.

:D

why do these videos keep being removed. This MUST be solved.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

I've never seen Pulp Fiction, although I promised someone I was going to watch it last September but then I just didn't and before that I said I was going to watch it and never did. Now you've reminded me Haz that I need to watch this film... tonight I'm watching Pulp Fiction.