Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [043]: Jun 12 2012 - Zalgiris Arena - Kaunas, Lithuania

I wanted to head Murders live so fucking bad!But they did play it..Anyways..Other than that the show was fantastic!The band was in top form ,Manson was talkative between songs and made some jokes about exorcists and Twiggy showed a gesture like he's trying to fight demons inside manson which was pretty funny and Manson said "It's so hot in here!Maybe we're already in hell" .That was definetly an amazing show!Hope to see them again!

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Hey, cruel world...

Sweet dreams

Slo-mo-tion

No Reflection

The Dope Show

Sweet Dreams

Antichrist Superstar

mOBSCENE

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

I never get tired of ''Hey, cruel world...''. Such an amazing song, such an amazing performance live. I dare to say it's even better than on the record, just like ACSS, Mechanical Animals (miss you, babe <3) and Four Rusted Horses (miss you as well, babe <3).

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    I never get tired of ''Hey, cruel world...''. Such an amazing song, such an amazing performance live. I dare to say it's even better than on the record, just like ACSS, Mechanical Animals (miss you, babe <3) and Four Rusted Horses (miss you as well, babe <3).
    Yes, It's so great, I really want to see it live!

Yeah!I totally agree with you! And No Reflection in my opinion sounds better live..