Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [057]: Aug 11 2012 - Heavy T.O. Festival - Toronto, Canada

Manson started this show out rough. He kept doing that weird sound he started doing in 2004 but once he got going it was absolutely amazing. I'm not sure what the issue was at the beginning but Manson was so playful, so energetic and the show ended in a way I've never seen. He got the audience to cheer for the band members! I just really wish they'd play some surprises. While sure all the "hits" are always big hits, no doubt in my mind especially at Heavy T.O. - TONS of non-singles would have went over huge. IE. when ACSS was played with podium, people went apeshit. Other bands were all like "hey, this is a special song we never/hardly play or first time this tour" but Manson's was the exact set of songs I already knew he'd play.

BTW.,

You can't compare Slipknot to Manson or anyone else that played Heavy T.O., their production was top notch - hella theatrics, revolving and rising drum kits, fire, fireworks, etc. It wasn't a competition though, but Slipknot was indeed amazing. Even if sometimes Corey seems to scream incoherently, it was an incredible experience as it was my first time to ever see them live.

These just came in:

I just cherry picked these, there's a bunch more.

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

I just cherry picked these, there's a bunch more.
    Site?