Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson and Rammstein on ECHO Awards on March 22

Default Marilyn Manson and Rammstein on ECHO Awards on March 22

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Is this a live performance? I'm on my phone so I can't translate whatever its saying.

yeah, the performance will take place in Berlin

here it is in english

RAMMSTEIN will perform with MARILYN MANSON his world hit THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE live at this year’s Echo Award show!
    The German music award ECHO will be broadcasted live in the ARD on March, 22nd at 8.15 pm. All fans can witness the performance at the same time via Live-Stream.

it sounds like rammstein is performing the song with an assist from manson......that's what i'm getting from it anyway, doesn't sound like the band marilyn manson is performing; i dunno, i'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by thousand_kisses View Post
    it sounds like rammstein is performing the song with an assist from manson......that's what i'm getting from it anyway, doesn't sound like the band marilyn manson is performing; i dunno, i'm confused.
    Me too. The band is back in LA so unless they're all flying to Germany only for that show I don't get it.

yeah, makes more sense that just manson would fly over and then right back to the U.S. and not the whole band, all their equipment, etc.

yeah, makes more sense that just manson would fly over and then right back to the U.S. and not the whole band, all their equipment, etc.
    Especially because it is worded as "his world hit" I interpret that to mean it will be only Manson.

it's still pretty random, though.....i mean, rammstein performing The Beautiful People....

it's still pretty random, though.....i mean, rammstein performing The Beautiful People....
    Agreed but he (Manson) has appeared in at least one of Rammstein's videos, as a funeral mourner.