Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Voices During 'No Reflection'

Quote Originally Posted by Sans Agendum View Post
    The Siri app??? I'd heard of that but do not own an i-phone.

Could somebody please ask it the question and see what it responds with!! : O
    I don't own an Iphone, but from what I understand the Siri app almost adapts to the user, it just depends on how you use the app and what kind of questions you ask her. If this is true, then I doubt anyone would get the same answers. I can't imagine the questions Manson would ask Siri on a daily basis. lol.

Thanks for the clip, the first few times I heard this I assumed it was someone (in a car or spaceship) dialling through radio stations to find a frequency and then locking in on one when the guitars kick in.

Now I definitely hear Manson asking a question "How do I find/fight my faith/face..."? Then at the 2 sec mark there's something else which could almost sound like him saying "Beautiful"?

I definitely then keep hearing the female voice say "Before you..." at around the 7 sec mark and then around the 11 sec mark I hear this "We have to destroy God..." which of course leads me back to The Reflecting God

i never heard the voices before this post
    Last edited by Elizabeth Casto; 12-04-2012 at 06:22 PM. Reason: no longer believe what i wrote.

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Hey , it was Manson's voice during one of his sexual adventures with some female and it was recorded down accidentally as most of the album was recorded in a home studio setting, not a big deal.

Thank you sir.

it answers> mexican jumping beans no longer seek redemption from stray animals

Quote Originally Posted by Whisky And Speed View Post
    Hey , it was Manson's voice during one of his sexual adventures with some female and it was recorded down accidentally as most of the album was recorded in a home studio setting, not a big deal.

Thank you sir.
    Source? I'm pretty sure the female is Siri and not a real person.

If this were a sexual conversation, by the tone it seems to be an incredibly dull one.

Listen to it with the left speaker only, treble, mid and sound up high. The car is where I found it.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Iulian On Twitter Add Iulian on Facebook Follow Iulian on Tumblr Visit Iulian's Instagram Channel

This is the best I could do

https://soundcloud.com/armada-urbana/nr

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I'm sure that this topic was discussed around the time the single dropped.
    I remember reading that around the 15 second mark or wherever is where you hear the female voice.
    It is Siri saying "that's illegal".

There were loads of subliminal and background sounds, voices and noises thrown into Born Villain.
    Just listen to the album with headphones on. You'll pick up a few.
    Interestingly enough, I played through the album start to finish the other night and actually felt a physical sickness come on during "Lay Down Your...", freaked me out because I looked this up and someone referenced me to an interview in which he claimed to have (along the lines of), "put in sounds that only dogs can hear/added things like brown noise that can make some people feel sick".

Cool shit.
    - real life awaits us -

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Awesome! Can you do this with the beginning of Flowers of Evil too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iulian View Post
    This is the best I could do

https://soundcloud.com/armada-urbana/nr