Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Voices During 'No Reflection'

Also what do YOU think it says in No Reflection ? I've been asking around for a while to compare to what it seems like to me. No one seems to give a shit! This is great that you were able to remove so much stuff, that is the clearest I've ever heard hidden stuff! I wish I could do that with all the albums. What do you use?

Follow Iulian On Twitter Add Iulian on Facebook Follow Iulian on Tumblr Visit Iulian's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Marsmind View Post
    Awesome! Can you do this with the beginning of Flowers of Evil too?
    Sure, is there an exact time you are thinking of or the whole intro?

The first 41 seconds. Interestingly enough no matter what I name it the file gets reported and removed every time I upload it to soundcloud even though it's just 41 seconds of the song. Weird.

Follow Iulian On Twitter Add Iulian on Facebook Follow Iulian on Tumblr Visit Iulian's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Marsmind View Post
    The first 41 seconds. Interestingly enough no matter what I name it the file gets reported and removed every time I upload it to soundcloud even though it's just 41 seconds of the song. Weird.
    I didnīt forget about this, I just tried many things before coming up with something something - I canīt do better than this, so I hope itīs enough for you https://soundcloud.com/armada-urbana/flowers-intro

Hey I appreciate it. I just wish I knew what this meant, I can't figure it out. campaign something. Maybe he's just got us standing on our head.

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

I hear in "The Flowers Of Evil" intro, saying "It Won't Make A Difference In This World".

- - - Updated - - -

THIS IS UNRELATED: Since there's audio editings and mixing here, can somebody try and isolate the sounds in "EAT ME, DRINK ME", to he able to hear the 'Hidden Verse'? I would really appreciate it. Its chopped up and in a whisper tone. It's easier to use the instrumental version (If needed, I can send by email).
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

7. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by kk_15 View Post
    I'm sure that this topic was discussed around the time the single dropped.
    I remember reading that around the 15 second mark or wherever is where you hear the female voice.
    It is Siri saying "that's illegal".

There were loads of subliminal and background sounds, voices and noises thrown into Born Villain.
    Just listen to the album with headphones on. You'll pick up a few.
    Interestingly enough, I played through the album start to finish the other night and actually felt a physical sickness come on during "Lay Down Your...", freaked me out because I looked this up and someone referenced me to an interview in which he claimed to have (along the lines of), "put in sounds that only dogs can hear/added things like brown noise that can make some people feel sick".

Cool shit.

Was that interview during the Born Villain era? I know he said the same thing during an interview about working on the soundtrack for the Resident Evil movie in 2002 (it's included as a bonus feature on the movie's DVD release).

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Yeah the experimental noises were RE and GGG DVD. I think he even gave someone a seizer with it.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by AntiSocial View Post
    Was that interview during the Born Villain era? I know he said the same thing during an interview about working on the soundtrack for the Resident Evil movie in 2002 (it's included as a bonus feature on the movie's DVD release).
    Hey, I don't know where I read it, but yes it was, I remember reading it around the time No Reflection was released with its video. And that is interesting, MM and Sköld done more audio experiments on GOAG too, like Baboon Rape Party and the albums opening and closers, Thaeter and Obsequey, very obscure.
    Last edited by kk_15; 07-30-2014 at 01:06 PM.

Default Hidden Words in "No Reflection"?

I was just listening to this and noticed for the first time at around 1:50-1:55 I think I hear Manson saying something underneath the "Oh ah ah" part. Specifically at 1:52 where it seems to be the loudest.

If you listen really closely, I swear you can hear him whispering something...

Has anyone else noticed this or am I hearing things?
    Last edited by Mok; 02-17-2016 at 10:09 PM.