Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hi. I'm Favenris.

Or maybe fav just really likes pancakes.

^

Good point. I hadn't thought of it that way.

I learned it from the Bible.

No that was "I am THAT I am". What you learned comes from Popeye the Sailor Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sans Agendum View Post
    No that was "I am THAT I am". What you learned comes from Popeye the Sailor Man.
    Popeye, Jesus, Sailor Moon, they're all imaginary anyway. It doesn't matter. Nothing matters. Everyone, kill yourself and reach Heaven faster. Go! Go! Go!

You're so obsessed with this anti-christian nonsense that you can't even see how you sound just as ignorant as a fundamentalist christian who tries to talk shit against evolution. All you represent is the other side of the same pompous, bigoted coin. Wanting to think you have everything figured out because it gives you a warm, cozy, mental comfort blanket to hide in. Pretty much just as bad as the people you claim to have an intellectual upper hand against. It's okay though, enjoy your fantasy bubble while you're young. We all have our phases.

EDIT: It's kind of like I told you once. We fight against thoughts, not each other. Sometimes people get confused and create these stereotypes and use them to create confusion without even realizing it. Example; I talked about admirable qualities of scripture with you a few times, so now you are convinced I am some gung-ho Bible Thumper. It's all in your head, man. You're a good guy at times. You can be down right charming. Unfortunately so long as you are ONLY charming when it is to your benefit or in order to manipulate and seduce, the times you are negative with intent to injure will come back to haunt you.
    Last edited by Sans Agendum; 04-10-2012 at 12:16 AM.

Satanism is like, totally edgy, man. Let's go offend some Christians like it's 1997.

ANGELS!?!?! LOL!

DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH! >:O
    Last edited by Mugwump; 04-10-2012 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Science!

Did you know that in Circus Maximus, they used to slaughter Christians for entertainment? *sigh* Those were the days. Nice sock pockets, by the way, but needs more ponies.