Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi. I'm Favenris.

Default Hi. I'm Favenris. ("Why Are Women's Periods So Red?)

Provider Module, what can I say about this wonderful online community that hasn't been said in Triumph des Willens? You're all a bunch of intelligent, well-shaved (except for MixMastahTee), and mature individuals with Marilyn Manson as a common interest. Though my time online is now limited to Facebook updates and the occasional jerk off to one of Obama's sugarcoated euphoric pipe dream YouTube commercials, I have always said "Oh, PM? I really want to post there, I just don't have time."

Well, the time is now, mein freunds (except for Sans Agendum). Your countless threads filled with enlightening discussion has been consumed via iPhone on my way to work, and now its time for me to give back.

So sit back, drink your Communist latté and excuse my grandiose introduction by talking about the No Reflection video on a different thread.
    Last edited by Fav; 04-09-2012 at 09:35 PM.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Welcome back Favenris!

btw there was a bday thread posted for you - http://www.providermodule.com/forum/...Y-BIRTHDAY-FAV

Noted on the day of, and my biggest apologies for not having enough time to reply. So sweet for people to make that thread for me.

Fav kisses PM's ass. What else is new?

BTW I'm more than slightly drunk.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iggy View Post

Wow, it's only 4:30 PM. ;) lol

and welcome back Jonny Fav 5!
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by iggy View Post

At least I'm not fucking goats anymore, give me some goddamn credit, maaaan...

@ Shangs: Jonny Fav 5... I like that. :P

Because of course, being important online is equally if not more important than living a productive life and getting - what's that word - oh, yeah, laid. So much for not being here, yet caring about a neglected group of people (not the Provider Module community, but rather PM's intrusive new waste) negative opinion of me due to disassociation on fuckin' Facebook. Lulz.

Anyway, a small number of people don't like me on this forum, which is laughable, because they have all been banned from a Marilyn Manson message forum at some point or another. Since this thread is my "reintroduction" of sorts, derogatory and flaming off topic comments will be completely ignored throughout my presence on this forum.

How's that for caring about "online status"? Anyway, I have to go, there is this member of the opposite sex waiting for me and as much as I would love to intellectually beat down pathetic souls whose sole entertainment is trolling MM message forums, fucking a pretty girl's mouth is more entertaining at the moment.

Cheers, and thanks for the warm welcome to the ones who don't lack sexual experience and/or social interaction IRL.

EDIT: By the way, I love the "ignore" option on vBulletin. It allows you to completely ignore certain people's posts and they no longer appear on threads.
    Last edited by Fav; 04-06-2012 at 02:56 PM.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

Welcome back Fav!

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Welcome back Fav!
    Thanks, man! I look forward in discussing one of my favorite musician's brilliant art and the exciting shit in store for everyone May 1st!