Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Subliminal Images on bornvillain.com

I hate you all but somehow you find me incredibly charming..
    P E E P S H O W ?
    I will kill you every day until never more
    ☿ Ω

Ok I think that is all that I can find, obviously there are others but I won't post the ones that other people have already found...

P E E P S H O W ?
    ☿ Ω

P E E P S H O W ?
    ☿ Ω

i have the entire set and more including thumbnails. not sure if you are allowed to upload them for all to share or not as it is the entire directory of the site :P

I think they're just putting up any ol' images they find interesting or thought provoking. I don't think its anything deeper than that.

Antoinette was also the focus of a shot for the No Reflection video...

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sans Agendum View Post
    I think they're just putting up any ol' images they find interesting or thought provoking. I don't think its anything deeper than that.

Maybe a kind of light hearted jokes.But I came across a nice idea that these pictures reassemble the cruel world Manson talks about.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoir View Post
    That one is fucked up! lol

^Ah. Good one. Makes sense. I don't think it's anything deeper than that though.

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

yes, I agree with you but shall we go a bit deeper?

I came across these thoughts when I saw the picture of the children who use the gallows as a swing and while some people are killed some are laughing and play , they are African children whose childhood is stolen.

And when I saw the picture of the man with his face destroyed (404 error face) and at the same time Manson mocks this cruel world by comedy pictures like opera's picture and the picture of the venereal disease ad from the 40s .

this picture is about Mussolini the fascist icon.

It is all about the cruel world which produces villains and criminals (there is a fine line between the two you can cross) and the pictures of Kennedy who was assassinated in the end.

this picture is for Micheal Jackson and Donald trump flying to meet aids victims"Sunday aids and church wine will wash it away"Manson for some reason is fond of aids LOL.

The picture I liked the most is the picture of Hitler fucking a girl , it is an old Hitler actually.

There is a picture that shows us how this world produces villains the picture of a boy in the soviet army(I think so) and how this steal his innocence and may turn him in the end into a villain ( the rebel) or a criminal.

there is a picture of a Greek god when i saw it i recalled the line "rape of Persephone".

this picture is a light hearted joke as it shows that Elvis is more important that Jesus and god himself and he is a god too!

Maybe you need to give it a second thought Brad because I think some of the pictures are being put on purpose not randomly and I think these pictures captured Manson's attention at some point when making this record and Steve put this in mind when designing the site to give it some deeper meaning(and comedy too!)if you think about the pictures you will see that they go well with the album theme and lyrics and they are like a photo illustration to them.I maybe a bit farfetched in my analysis but these are my thoughts seeing those pictures on the site.Manson doesn't put any thing randomly in the end.
    Last edited by Whisky And Speed; 04-10-2012 at 04:36 PM.