Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculum

You guys realize that he has a heart condition that gives him bad tachycardia which leads to shortness of breath right? That's why he's always had problems with his breathing on stage.

MoonChild1929 last.fm twitter tumblr

^ You realize he's really out of shape and doing nothing to improve his health, right?
    Last edited by Sans Agendum; 04-12-2012 at 11:30 AM.

That's pretty much it. gabrieltoxic's Avatar

The heart condition is mentioned on Long Hard Road Ot Of Hell. Wolff-Parkinson's syndrome, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    You guys realize that he has a heart condition that gives him bad tachycardia which leads to shortness of breath right? That's why he's always had problems with his breathing on stage.
    Assuming this is even true - being drugged up and drunk are probably doing wonders for it.

He's out of breath because he's out of shape. It's kind of amusing seeing all of these ridiculous excuses. I mean, blaming the camera angles and the size of the stage? Really? Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by gabrieltoxic View Post
    The heart condition is mentioned on Long Hard Road Ot Of Hell. Wolff-Parkinson's syndrome, I think.
    What page or chapter, please?

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Sans Agendum View Post
    What page or chapter, please?
    I found on the internet that is page 231.

But anyways, chapter 15... he mentions something about vomiting in the bathroom, and how he could see his heart beating through his chest, and that he had Wolff-Parkinson-White, just as his father, and he wouldn't get through the night without help from a doctor.

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Default Speculum

I think what people want is the strong growling vocals of mechanical animals and Hollywood era .Back then, Manson was more than energetic and had this passion and spark in this performance and even more the exhibitionism ! .After 2007 he lost his passion for performance(or it appears this way), but I think it appears this way while he just became calmer and tamer after 2009 .I enjoyed his sparking energy till 2007 and from 2009 I said oh my gosh, he just got calmer and more mature thus he appeared as if he lost his passion while deep inside him he has the same passion and spark but just changed and got calmer.I always hope that he gets back to the energy of 2007 at least not to say 2001 but I must accept that he changed.years of depression and problems and divorce and relationship problems and internal struggle finally took it's toll on him.But if he hadn't had the passion he wouldn't have made the internal shift he opted to make during the making process of BV album.I think he cares about his art and everything but he just changed his way and style of performance with a calmer one and don't say to me that he is high now and he wasn't during mechanical animals era because he was high every now and then.Maybe it is the other way round , he was drugged and high as a kite back then in 2001 and that was what gave him that crazy energy and when he stopped doing drugs and just drinks or his use became less frequent so he became that boring , less passionate guy because lack of drugs made him appear like that.

sorry for my long post but I felt the need to say these words.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisky And Speed View Post
    Maybe it is the other way round , he was drugged and high as a kite back then in 2001 and that was what gave him that crazy energy and when he stopped doing drugs and just drinks or his use became less frequent so he became that boring , less passionate guy because lack of drugs made him appear like that.
    I'm willing to bet he's more drunk and drugged up now than he was in 2001.

Riiiiggghhht Lack of drugs is Manson's problem.

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Atom View Post
    I'm willing to bet he's more drunk and drugged up now than he was in 2001.
    I say it is the other way round since Manson had mentioned in 1996 (not sure) that drugs make ppl less boring therefore he is more boring now .However, since that I don't know him personally I won't claim that I'm right 200% I'm just speaking my mind looking for a logic reason for why he is less passionate nowadays.

thank you.