Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Abortion.

Eat Internet Primadonnas
    Follow Penance Sentence On Twitter Add Penance Sentence on Facebook Follow Penance Sentence on Tumblr Visit Penance Sentence's Youtube Channel Visit Penance Sentence's Instagram Channel

Might is Right will always prevail. We have War because we are violent/sexual creatures trying to Fuck the World, literally. When we stop with War, is when we are no longer Sexual creatures. When we're no longer sexual, the species ends. So, to answer thread question, yes, killing can be ethical, and often is. The only other scenario I can think of is cloned humans, created in labs, with no Rights than to do what they were created for.
    And lastly, giving someone an anesthetic, and then chopping their head off isn't anymore ethical to me.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Look, you CANNOT just go around killing little Children!
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Eat Internet Primadonnas
    Follow Penance Sentence On Twitter Add Penance Sentence on Facebook Follow Penance Sentence on Tumblr Visit Penance Sentence's Youtube Channel Visit Penance Sentence's Instagram Channel

People don't take that into account in less developed nations, and sometimes, in this nation.
    'Eating of Young,' killing children, and Abortion, alike, are probably not the best things for society.
    Might is Right still prevails. I think children are stronger than most Adult, because of their imagination. And, most boys would kill their fathers, to fuck their mothers. That's one step beyond most fathers, hehehe
    Last edited by Penance Sentence; 01-22-2016 at 09:14 AM.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow PaperDoll on Tumblr Visit PaperDoll's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by 21Faces View Post
    So that is what is really behind most anti-abortion arguments. It's not about the life of the fetus (exemplified by the exactly ZERO shits anti-abortion proponents generally give about fetuses out of the womb), it's about keeping things the way they are- keeping people (women and minorities, mainly) "in their place." Abortion and contraception are key issues that are linked and liberative. They are a threat to the holdouts of patriarchy and privilege that have been in place for thousands of years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    I draw the line at late term abortions unless the mother's life is endangered, or it's known the child will suffer form a cruel existence due to a medical condition. Life doesn't just begin at one moment, because every thing leading up to conception is some sort of genetic life/energy - but I don't think at any certain point it becomes sacred. I guess it depends on the emotional state of the woman though, the abortion should only take place if she's willing to part with the fetus. As long as the mother is of sound mind and decides that's what she wants, I trust her to make the decision regarding her body.
    Well said. These are my sentiments exactly.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

I've joked around in this thread, but I am really up for a Human Cull and a mandatory sterilization period of about 20 - 30 years.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Despite this serious topic, the light hearted comments lately have really cracked me up.

Serious ground: I think women should be aware of the repercussion of their possible decision to end their CHILD's (not offspring, but potential child to raise and watch and adore) life. We constantly wonder about the livelihood of the woman who bears a bastard child or the child who grows up with an "unfit" role model, dribble dribble etc... Most people do not consider the reality to face after making such a decision, and if they do it is likely because they are in the situation themselves. More awareness should be brought to regret/remorse/the reality of the decision and how disturbing it can be. Beware buyers remorse.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

10. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post