Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: BV and the Triptych - Crushing, cheating, changing/Creator, preserver, destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Sans Agendum View Post
    Manson has never once claimed atheism or denounced the idea of God or Jesus. He has only ever railed against Religious institutions. He's always been quite spiritual and open minded.
    ^This. It's never been hidden people, he's been pretty fucking obvious....if you haven't noticed by NOW.....*headdesk*

Quote Originally Posted by Whisky And Speed View Post
    He just burnt the bible a bunch of times.
    The Bible is a compilation of scripture that was compiled by the early Roman Catholic Church when it adopted 'Christianity' as it's new national religion. I always felt those who adore the Bible so much are practicing a form of idolatry, in that sense it becomes a 'wooden god' and MUST therefore 'be burned'.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus 20:3-4
    “You shall have no other gods before Me. 4 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth;
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutoronomy 12:3
    Break down their altars and smash their sacred pillars. Burn their Asherah poles and cut down their carved idols. Completely erase the names of their gods!
    Against All gods
    Last edited by Sans Agendum; 04-22-2012 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EverInfamousReaper View Post
    Wtf does intelligence have to with what you believe in?
    Is this a serious question? It's phrased as if 'beliefs' have nothing to do with intelligence, which I can assure you is not the case. Like Scorpion said, would you consider someone who holds a belief in Santa Clause to be particularly intelligent? Would you let them babysit your children?
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

To even remotely think that Marilyn Manson believes in the literal existence of Jesus Christ is absolutely fucking retarded.

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Hi, all what I wanted to say is that the occult and deja vu and alchemy and souls are no less bullshit that religion itself and requires the same amount of faith religion requires to believe in and it bears the name SUPERSTITION. It seems that Manson is involved heavily into that shit therefore that doesn't qualify him to be an atheist.

Peace,
    Last edited by Whisky And Speed; 04-23-2012 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Sorry, that came out really rude. I just meant that if you believe in santa claus or anything like that, you can't be that smart. And if you are smart, and do believe in it, then I find that weird.

What about people that believe in god? There is a shitfuck of stupid people on the planet.

Wow. What a bunch of open minds we have on this forum.

Hi, all what I wanted to say is that the occult and deja vu and alchemy and souls are no less bullshit that religion itself and requires the same amount of faith religion requires to believe in and it bears the name SUPERSTITION. It seems that Manson is involved heavily into that shit therefore that doesn't qualify him to be an atheist.

Peace,
    Quote Originally Posted by Favenris View Post
    To even remotely think that Marilyn Manson believes in the literal existence of Jesus Christ is absolutely fucking retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by VCR View Post
    What about people that believe in god? There is a shitfuck of stupid people on the planet.
    Good points! I hadn't thought of it that way!

I've been tested at an IQ of 135 and I believe in god, maybe if it was a question of blindly following churches or something but believing in a higher power or creation or even like ghosts or something has nothing to do with intelligence and more so feelings and emotions which cannot be measured in intellect.

Peace,
    Ok, so the man believes in "superstisious bullshit". STop listening to him NOW! He doesn't qualify to be an atheist and this apparently does not sit well with you.

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeEyedGod View Post
    Ok, so the man believes in "superstisious bullshit". STop listening to him NOW! He doesn't qualify to be an atheist and this apparently does not sit well with you.
    Wait a tic. Are you saying that the word 'superstisious' doesn't automatically discredit anything not proven by modern science to you? Like that maybe the same as people thought the world being round was crazy talk and that maybe someday we'll have scientific evidence of realities we simply have yet to discover? Are you implying that maybe there's more to the world than what we experience with our still evolving animal senses?

GET OUT OF TOWN! That's just IDIOTIC and STUPID! D:
    Last edited by Sans Agendum; 04-23-2012 at 09:51 AM.