Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [042]: Jun 09 2012 - IQ Music Festival - Belgrade Arena - Belgrade, Serbia

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sayyosin View Post
    OMG, I had a vision of Christ while singing this.

BTW, Manson looks like a dead bloated corpse in this picture, greetings to the clever camera that captured it.
    Last edited by Whisky And Speed; 06-10-2012 at 09:14 PM.

^"Please uncross my eyes, Sweet Jesus."

JEEZ, those mics are too heavy.

Ass itch.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

http://www.popboks.com/tekst.php?ID=8943

"The black curtain, five minutes before midnight, picked up and caused a massive cry of delight - and Manson screaming, dressed in black with white makeup and a red line across the face so that, after intra Suspiria whole first song Cruel World Hey, the opening of his new album Born Villain at what is called the current tour, turned into a long scream. Manson is the eighth edition of the study published last month introduced the No Reflection, Pistol Whipped and Slo-Mo-Tion uklopivši familiar with them: Disposable Teens, Love Song, Mobscene, The Dope Show (when black balloons took off with his head), Rock Is Dead ... Introductory Personal Jesus raspevali clocks are those whose knowledge of the Manson material in their own treatment, "reported" are you again soon, to end the official work since last Torniquet and Irresponsible Hate Anthem, and the order came, as expected, the classic Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams. A bis (Antichrist Superstar), and others (The Beautiful People, Murderer) and at a makeshift booth where there was a sign of danger of high voltage - only then, after 80 minutes of thunder, turned on the lights and, in the true sense of the word , colorful, happy crowd headed towards the exits. Toasts to "for Manson and the Country," a good mood during the performance did not hide any major stars. "Thank you for inviting me to your country", politely thanked the hosts. Expectations - fulfilled, it would be the reactions of those present, of which many were Look Like Manson, and one of them, Hrvoje from Slavonski Brod, it was officially recognized last night and had the honor to introduce the idol. Satisfied they were reluctant horror / bizarre moments, not them this time either."

Sorry, my serbian is a little rusty

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Ha-ppy Birth-day Motha-fucka!

^For Johnny Depp! Nice

Quote Originally Posted by suphiafilos View Post
    Manson fell off the stage in the end of "Hey, Cruel World", but never stop singing! Brutal!

He didn't fall off stage. The fans pulled him off stage, but yeah it's cool that he never stopped singing.

Visit Banshee's Youtube Channel

Seems like a great show, thanks for all the videos/photos/reports!!!
    Should have drove the 600km and not go to that Nova Rock Shit. Would love to see Laibach too. You would have thought Austrians are better in organizing a festival, but this time Serbia wins!!!

Hello everybody!
    Concert in Serbia was great!!!! I am totally, but totally shocked, Marilyn Manson is so nice and kind! He hug me and kiss me, and im not myself 7 days. :P
    I met him, talked with him a long, he pleasantly surprised me, that was the best night of my life for surely!
    And now i found this forum and pictures from Belgrade , wow.