Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dark Fantasies (Not a sex thread)

Default Dark Fantasies (Not a sex thread)

I know a lot of people on here have some dark thoughts. What are some of the evil, bizarre, and morbid thoughts that go on through your head that you don't talk about that much? Just let it out. I suffer from an array of mental and sexual dysfunctions that most people wouldn't wish on their worst enemy, so I'll start.

- I sometimes want to lift the shirt up of a random woman on a bus, give her raspberries, and then run off.

- Sometimes I daydream about memorizing a persons daily walking patterns, and then chasing people down the street to tickle them throught the day in random parts of the neighborhood.

- I fantasize about my hot girlfriend being taken from me by an alpha male who beats me up on a regular basis as she laughs at me.

- I sometimes want to rob poor people because something good will happen to them if they are taken advantage of. It's karma.

-I've always wanted to become a train conductor so that I could pull the train horn going through small mountain towns to awaken the mutants that inhabit the backwoods.

- I sometimes daydream staring into milk swirls in my coffee or tea. Sometimes I see the other side. It's beautiful. It's like drinking Heaven.
    Last edited by Shangs; 04-20-2012 at 07:22 PM.
    HAPPINESS

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

I sometimes want to lift the shirt up of a random woman on a bus, give her raspberries, and then run off.
    OUCH!.

I wonder if could shit sugar instead of poop cause it smells awful.

I have this day dream about sneaking into manson's house while he isn't in it of course and stealing his furniture so he sleeps in a sleeping bag and his toilet so he spoils the cleansiness of his floor.

I have the fantasy of being fucked by a vampire not a human .

I wish that there was a real satan to give worship to him 24 hours so may give me all the money I crave if I trashed our jolly dolly jesus.

I have a skinhead fantasy ( regardless of racism).I wonder how it feels like to have a bald white man his face covered with tatoos like a snake and believes that the sun shines through Hitler's ass.

I wish that there was a real God to make sure weather he is pissed of with me or not.Weird...right?

I wish and I hope to be an anoroxic chic that is super skinny so I can wear size 6.

I dream about drugs sold everywhere like candy and hash instead of tobacco in the ciggys.

That's all for now .Maybe I'll have more dark fantasies latter.

just become your disease MixMastahTee's Avatar

I like to imagine I have a bunch of funny, awesome quirks that make me totally special and cool.
    nature is violent, the very nature of this is violence

Quote Originally Posted by MixMastahTee View Post
    I like to imagine I have a bunch of funny, awesome quirks that make me totally special and cool.
    That's classic MixMastahTee.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisky And Speed View Post
    That's classic MixMastahTee.
    Speaking of. I sometimes like to imagine what'd be like to be drunk round the clock making fun of people with senses of humors. I imagine that'd make me hardcore.
    HAPPINESS

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    I imagine that'd make me hardcore.
    Really?

just become your disease MixMastahTee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    Speaking of. I sometimes like to imagine what'd be like to be drunk round the clock making fun of people with senses of humors. I imagine that'd make me hardcore.
    nature is violent, the very nature of this is violence

My list 1 Self mutilation while I have sex and rub blood on her at the same time. 2 Having dreads and using them as a sort of whip during sex. 3Having a bath in wine.

All up in yer picture box KnaveMurdok's Avatar

IO know this one is kinda run of the mill, but sometimes I ponder how easy it would be to actually get away with a murder.
    People do it every day, kill a fool and walk scott free. How do they do it? It's so weird. It's so weird that we live in a society where rule of law is just shoved down our throats since before we can talk, but so many people break it so often and never face consequences.
    It's baffling as well as intriguing.

^ The easiest murders to get away with are the ones that have no motive other than sadism. But killing a person you've been having an ongoing dispute with, your ex, etc. is a different story because all the cops need to do is ask if the victim had any enemies and suddenly you're a suspect.

Basically it depends on the kind of murder.

Anyway Shangri-LIE you forgot the plot of "She sexed me sadly."