Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dark Fantasies (Not a sex thread)

Mine are:

1. Tied up by Catwoman and being whipped.

2. Self mutilation and licking each other's blood.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by adamchabbi6 View Post
    1. Tied up by Catwoman and being whipped.
    2. Self mutilation and licking each other's blood.
    I don't really think Sierra Kusterbeck's going to be into this sort of thing.

Lol. I got over her a while ago.

It's not so much a dark fantasy as just a part of my psyche.

When I see boils, pimples, blackheads, ingrown hairs, I have an overwhelming to pick and squeeze it's guts out till it's completely drained down to blood. I'm not grossed out by these things so much as I have a need to pull out the contents and observe how it looks and feels. It's usually odorless but some inflammations are a bit toxic smelling. It's an extreme version of my fixation with popping plastic bubble wrapping as a kid.

I'm that gross person in the family that'll tug that freakish ingrown hair or drain the pus from your frightening marble sized ear cyst. I'll even feel and pull out the contents that coagulated to plastic-like matter from really bad cysts that some person foolishly let grow large enough to require a scalpel.

Tumors, abnormal growths and basically most stomach turning skin disease fascinate me. Even though it's not a profession I'll want or seek at any point in my life, I wouldn't mind performing a proper surgery. Basically the type where I'm draining or snipping some malignant thing off. Knowing how my mind work, I'd probably get overly excited if the hypothetical ten pound tumor had teeth and hair.

Quote Originally Posted by adamchabbi6 View Post
    Lol. I got over her a while ago.
    Were you ever with her?
    HAPPINESS

I want someone to the pelt me little balls of shit and just laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Killer Jones View Post
    It's not so much a dark fantasy as just a part of my psyche.

When I see boils, pimples, blackheads, ingrown hairs, I have an overwhelming to pick and squeeze it's guts out till it's completely drained down to blood. I'm not grossed out by these things so much as I have a need to pull out the contents and observe how it looks and feels. It's usually odorless but some inflammations are a bit toxic smelling. It's an extreme version of my fixation with popping plastic bubble wrapping as a kid.

I'm that gross person in the family that'll tug that freakish ingrown hair or drain the pus from your frightening marble sized ear cyst. I'll even feel and pull out the contents that coagulated to plastic-like matter from really bad cysts that some person foolishly let grow large enough to require a scalpel.

Tumors, abnormal growths and basically most stomach turning skin disease fascinate me. Even though it's not a profession I'll want or seek at any point in my life, I wouldn't mind performing a proper surgery. Basically the type where I'm draining or snipping some malignant thing off. Knowing how my mind work, I'd probably get overly excited if the hypothetical ten pound tumor had teeth and hair.
    I'm kind of like that too. I love taking the dead skin off my feet. :/

I believe in ghosts

strange, deranged

Some strange stuff in here...

Dark fantasies. Like, cutting a 3" wound into someone's gut and twisting my index and middle finger deep inside? I have thought about that once or twice, how innards feel to the human touch. Fingertips are so sensitive. Granted, the said person would have to be of good physique, because I don't want to saw through inches and inches of fat before I get to the good stuff. You know?
    photographer, drug fiend.
    facebook

Visit FeedYourHead's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen Saltines View Post
    Like, cutting a 3" wound into someone's gut and twisting my index and middle finger deep inside?
    Since I was little I have ALWAYS wanted to take a razor or a knife and just tear off ALL the skin on one of my arms or legs to just see what I look like inside. I mean, I've had to dissect lot's of things in school and of course I've seen many images in medical books, but it's not specifically me. I just find anatomy and biology so fascinating and sometimes it kills me that I can't actually see the evolutionary genius that is working inside me. I really want to see my own blood being pumped through my own artery on top of my own muscle and bone. I think it's a curiosity/morbid fascination that's never going to go away. I always think that if I'm ever severely or fatally injured I'll be too much in awe looking at everything to actually be taken with the pain.