Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shia LaBeouf Features Marilyn Manson In 'Lets Fucking Party' Comic Book

Default Shia LaBeouf Features Marilyn Manson In 'Lets Fucking Party' Comic Book

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

lol the fact he took the time to draw this is priceless. It's got.the grace.of a 6yo kid

Has anybody EVER had the idea that Manson is a physical threat in hand to hand combat?

That'd be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Sans Agendum View Post
    Has anybody EVER had the idea that Manson is a physical threat in hand to hand combat?
    I don't know, he looks pretty intimidating here:

Lulz.

^Exactly. Look at him back up and get all scared. Pussy.

Unless he has bottles, bars of soap or hamburger paddies he's pretty harmless.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Yeah, so anyway, now this has its own topic, let's stay on it. This is a fun little addition to the Manson-LaBeouf friendship, you can definitely tell that he's an Enfant Terribles to Manson's more relaxed personality of late. It's a kooky dynamic, but it works. It's amusing that they probably did get drunk and have a square down, I imagine it was somewhat anti-climatic.

I find it interesting that Shia actually used a specific Manson candid photograph for source material. The image he's used is from the Phantasmagoria press conference in Germany back in 2006:-

Because he's sporting more-or-less the same make-up and hair recently, it'd be easy to mistake it for a current portrait source, but the contact-lens, lack of eyebrows and specific pose/buttoned jacket suggest to me that he used the photograph above, or at least a very similar one from the same day.

Also, note how underneath the word 'Throw' on Shia's picture, there is what seems to be a Doublecross... I would say Shia is definitely a member of Manson's Celebritarian Corporation at this stage, with the tattoos inked by Twiggy and Fred identifying them as principle members also.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

If you go to the http://thecampaignbook.com website it was recently updated to include Shia's comics, if anyone's interested in seeing more of his stuff.

I'd like to believe that this means that Shia LaBeouf and Marilyn Manson got into a fistfight at some point, perhaps the set of their music video collaboration, although LaBeouf does refer to Manson as a friend in his MTV interview -- albeit a friend who told him his artwork is "f***ing terrible."
    shia V manson in a fistfight?? lol 5" 9 weedy dude against someone whos like 6" 2/3 and quite bulky
    forever mirin, RIP

"Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson You're all fakes. Run to your mansions. Come around. We'll kick your ass in!"

Quote Originally Posted by StevCCCC View Post
    shia V manson in a fistfight?? lol 5" 9 weedy dude against someone whos like 6" 2/3 and quite bulky
    The little scrapper would tear him apart. That's my say on it.

And yeah so, I'd say the image is a bit more humanizing of Manson's current persona and presents a friendly jab. It reminds me of painting Gidget Gein made of Manson surrounded by bunnies with painted words saying something like "The Antichrist is a pretty nice guy if you get to know him".

Then again Manson has said in recent interviews that his macbeth quote in the Born Villain trailer was directed at Shia, which would suggest that he gave the dude his time and will probably NOT be involved with any further projects. I'd also say it can be assumed that Shia was the guy mentioned in the At It LAys interview who was constantly kicking Mansons seat and calling him "The guy with the Golden Dick". The guy is high energy and childish. I really say it's up anybody's guess how close they still are as friends, as both have taken digs at each other at this point.

Calling Shia an 'art rapist' and being quite blase about his contribution, basically saying "Shia had an idea, I let him do it and now we're through" doesn't really sound like he's a very respected person to Manson, who may respect his contribution but doesn't seem to care about the guy for much else.

Also this Celebritarianism thing to me seems to be more of a satire than anything else. I really doubt that Manson believes that Celebrities dying as a form of religion is the way things should be and probably more of a commentary on how things already are.
    Last edited by Sans Agendum; 04-22-2012 at 08:14 AM.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Sans Agendum View Post
    I'd also say it can be assumed that Shia was the guy mentioned in the At It LAys interview who was constantly kicking Mansons seat and calling him "The guy with the Golden Dick".
    Manson says that happened on a flight back from Estonia a few years ago, I guess during the Rape Of The World tour. So no I don't think that was Shia.