Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Shia LaBeouf Features Marilyn Manson In 'Lets Fucking Party' Comic Book

I wonder if the " Put your monkey where your mouth is" status on Manson's facebook is directly about Shallow Labeef.

In part it is a shame, I digged the Born Villain trailer.

Never one to take sides but

Goddamn that Shia turd is a thriving twat.

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeEyedGod View Post
    Never one to take sides but

Goddamn that Shia turd is a thriving twat.
    never liked him. just another annoying celebrity

Shia is a fucking douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by johncraze View Post
    I wonder if the " Put your monkey where your mouth is" status on Manson's facebook is directly about Shallow Labeef.

LOL. Good one d00d!

:D

...so is the drawing supposed to be funny, insulting, a friendly jab, perhaps a bit of all three?

Either way I think Shia's just being the retard we've all known him to be.

I've always kind of defended Shia, despite his terrible career choices, but after this comic (and not just the Manson bit; the whole thing is rather condescending to the literary format of comic books and graphic novels) I certainly have lost a lot of respect for him. "Let's Fucking Party"? Seriously? That's just really, really lame.

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

This is shia and it's not new to him.I feel sad for this boy, he is quite handsome and sexy but sadly enough he has a douchy brain.i appeared to me when shia and manson were in a part and shia got drunk and started fighting etc,.. . I wonder out of curiosity, what did he do for manson to make him feel like this? and what did manson do for shia to be that upset.Huh, curiosity killed the cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisky And Speed View Post
    This is shia and it's not new to him.I feel sad for this boy, he is quite handsome and sexy but sadly enough he has a douchy brain.i appeared to me when shia and manson were in a part and shia got drunk and started fighting etc,.. . I wonder out of curiosity, what did he do for manson to make him feel like this? and what did manson do for shia to be that upset.Huh, curiosity killed the cat.
    Manson didn't provoke Shia's behavior. He (Shia) first spat water all over his own girlfriend and then turned his drunken rage towards Manson, who tried to calm him down to no avail. That sort of brat behavior is nothing new for Shia, known in Hollywood circles as l'enfant terrible.

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Hi my friend , I meant to say that I knew that shia was a terrible guy from reading about this incident and when I read it I said what a dick is he.I didn't mean that manson provoked shia's behavior . I realized that I did have a spelling mistake due to my fast typing.Therefore, insted of saying it appeared to me that shia was so and so my spelling mistake changed the meaning of what I really wanted to say.

thank you,