Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What unreleased Manson material would you be most interested in hearing?

Administrator
    Total War
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by The Overman View Post
    The next items we know to exist were recorded during the run-up to the release of Holy Wood. One of them, an acoustic instrumental album titled The Factory, was confirmed to exist in this 2010 interview with John 5:
    Yeah, it was actually our interview John 5 that broke that story. I was always interested in what his role was on the From Hell score, so it was cool to hear there was a full album. Personally, that's probably what I would love to see most.

http://www.youtube.ng/watch?v=d9geleJTaUI

John5 and MM actually have writing credits on this track, so I'm thinking he was probably given the track they did for The Factory and then morphed it to fit within the rest of the film score. One of the sound effects in Compass sounds like an effect used in the Phantasmagoria trailer.

Pretty much anything that was recorded ,and scrapped from the Smells Like Children sessions.

If the Smells Like Children song was any indication, there was going to be some killers ass shit released.

i would be very interested to hear the most recent material pré born villain...the suicide rock/death metal thing that was shown to kerry king and he was blown away...thats what i want

NewYorkRipperQUACK MisanthroPope's Avatar
    Add MisanthroPope on Facebook

I'm interested in a short film that I've heard Manson mention. It wasn't to be released because it would "ruin his career" or some such nonsense?

Original AIDS provider.

I too have always been interested to hear The Factory and the Black Death/ Celebritarian album stuff... the thought there could be two whole albums worth of near finished material out there. Even if some of it was never recorded, the songs that were half written and exist only in their heads and notebooks.

Quote Originally Posted by MisanthroPope View Post
    I'm interested in a short film that I've heard Manson mention. It wasn't to be released because it would "ruin his career" or some such nonsense?
    I believe you're referring to the film "Groupie". Supposedly a film of such perversion that it would send Manson to jail. I believe he also once stated that people close to him who he has shown it to no longer feel comfortable around him. Popularly believed that the girl screaming at the end of Dead To The World is a very short excerpt from the film, but I don't know if that's ever been confirmed by anyone in the know.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

More so than any other album, I'd love to hear leftovers and b-sides from the Mechanical Animals recording. I remember a long time ago, in an interview, Zim Zum mentioned there were lots of good songs written that weren't used.

would love to hear the unreleased "dont you want me" cover by manson and shirley manson. wonder what kind of path they took with the song. anyway, made in '04 right about the time of the LWF era and if anyone wants more info, here it is http://www.mansonwiki.com/wiki/Don%27t_You_Want_Me
    forever mirin, RIP

"Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson You're all fakes. Run to your mansions. Come around. We'll kick your ass in!"

NewYorkRipperQUACK MisanthroPope's Avatar
    Add MisanthroPope on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by The Empirical Guy View Post
    I believe you're referring to the film "Groupie". Supposedly a film of such perversion that it would send Manson to jail. I believe he also once stated that people close to him who he has shown it to no longer feel comfortable around him. Popularly believed that the girl screaming at the end of Dead To The World is a very short excerpt from the film, but I don't know if that's ever been confirmed by anyone in the know.
    Yes, that would be it.

Quote Originally Posted by StevCCCC View Post
    would love to hear the unreleased "dont you want me" cover by manson and shirley manson. wonder what kind of path they took with the song. anyway, made in '04 right about the time of the LWF era and if anyone wants more info, here it is http://www.mansonwiki.com/wiki/Don%27t_You_Want_Me
    I want this as well.

I would like to hear the acoustic version of Holywood (which I hear is a separate thing from the factory. And Co-Morbid, with the more thrashy guitar parts.
    Last edited by Sans Agendum; 04-23-2012 at 06:55 AM.

I wanna hear the Crimes in the Ocean cd, especially Hats Ahoy and Double Chin Lesbian.