Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New 30 sec. clips of Born Villain

I don't really hear Theol in it very much. Portrait yes. Portrait and MA.

Of course, these previews are only previews but it is a tempting way which is offered to us. Hope it was confirmed with the full album.
    The similarity Poaaf is true for me, with something of Mechanical but more decadent and diseased.

not really seeing the POAFF influence in Slo Mo Tion as much as i'm picking up a T-Rex/70's glam vibe from it. "Born Villain" and "Breaking the Same Old Ground" remind me most of MA. And i'm liking the cover of "You're So Vain" a lot more than i thought i would. overall, this record is quite amazing all the way around. seeing the first two U.S. shows next weekend and really hope they do more than just "No Reflection" live. in fact, now having heard the clips of all the other tracks i'd have to say that if i had to chose a song i liked least, it probably would be "No Reflection" . not that it isn't any good, but i'm just liking the rest of what i'm hearing way better.

Children of Cain is gonna be one of my favorite Manson songs I can already tell. Overall these sampels, while a minute shorter, sound even more promising than then iTunes ones.

Follow Kollaps On Twitter Add Kollaps on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by The Overman View Post
    You aren't kidding about that. Here's what I wrote about the iTunes preview of "The Flowers Of Evil":

This is probably a fine example as to why it's so dangerous to base one's judgment of a song on what amounts to nothing more than a clip. I had the same problem with the High End of Low leaks; I liked "maybeharmfulifswallowed" a Hell of a lot more than I did "Leave A Scar". I'm just glad "The Flowers of Evil" apparently develops into a crunchy rocker.

Please, I was already subjected to your 12-year old short story writing skills in another thread - did you have to bring this up again? Fuck sake...

gerprpp

Quote Originally Posted by Esotericdreamer View Post
    I don't really hear Theol in it very much. Portrait yes. Portrait and MA.
    THANK GOD.

Okay, sorry if this is a dumb question, but how in the hell do I listen to these previews?

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by pentagirl View Post
    Okay, sorry if this is a dumb question, but how in the hell do I listen to these previews?
    They removed it. :/
    There were a 'play' at the side of each song.

Godfuckingdamnit. I'm not listening to the full songs on Spotify and I was going to use this to tie me over until next week -_-

Thanks anyway though :)