Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Born Vilain LEAKED! (Link Inside)

  1. #11
    I fucked your girlfriend. Fav's Avatar
    Join Date: 11.05.09
    Location: PDX
    Posts: 296
    Rank: Brilliant Slut
    Follow Fav On Twitter Add Fav on Facebook Follow Fav on Tumblr

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sans Agendum View Post
    Right. Me continually pointing out that you're a disingenuous, manipulative liar really makes ME look bad.

    I hadn't thought of it that way.
    Ah, the internet, where pathetic losers such as yourself are given feelings of "gratification" simply because you posses a keyboard to write words here and there. You're not the first nor the last. I'm done arguing with you - you posses neither wit for amusement, nor intellectual capacity to learn from debates. I revel in the amusing fact that you feel inflated through attention so I'll give you quite the opposite from now on! ":)"

  2. #12

    Join Date: 01.20.12
    Posts: 1,135
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Favenris View Post
    Ah, the internet, where pathetic losers such as yourself are given feelings of "gratification" simply because you posses a keyboard to write words here and there. You're not the first nor the last. I'm done arguing with you - you posses neither wit for amusement, nor intellectual capacity to learn from debates. I revel in the amusing fact that you feel inflated through attention so I'll give you quite the opposite from now on! ":)"
    Do you have a little txt folder with copy-pasta like this to dip into when you run out of steam? That's kinda cool I guess.

  3. #13
    I fucked your girlfriend. Fav's Avatar
    Join Date: 11.05.09
    Location: PDX
    Posts: 296
    Rank: Brilliant Slut
    Follow Fav On Twitter Add Fav on Facebook Follow Fav on Tumblr

    Default

    I'm posting this picture to smite this Brad character because as a person who admits he doesn't have much of a social life and resorts to the Marilyn Manson online fan community to fulfill his social needs, nothing hurts him more than being ignored.



    Now can we please return to the dick and fart jokes.

  4. #14
    SEX PIG Mugwump's Avatar
    Join Date: 11.11.10
    Posts: 987
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    This thread is now about funny hats:



    Ice cream!? On your head!? That's just silly! :D

  5. #15
    I fucked your girlfriend. Fav's Avatar
    Join Date: 11.05.09
    Location: PDX
    Posts: 296
    Rank: Brilliant Slut
    Follow Fav On Twitter Add Fav on Facebook Follow Fav on Tumblr

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llama Lama View Post
    This thread is now about funny hats:



    Ice cream!? On your head!? That's just silly! :D
    Now we're talking.


  6. #16

    Join Date: 01.20.12
    Posts: 1,135
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default


  7. #17
    Sticky Killer Jones's Avatar
    Join Date: 04.09.12
    Posts: 69
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Favenris View Post
    I'm posting this picture to smite this Brad character because as a person who admits he doesn't have much of a social life and resorts to the Marilyn Manson online fan community to fulfill his social needs, nothing hurts him more than being ignored.



    Now can we please return to the dick and fart jokes.
    #bornsaint

  8. #18
    Amputated Limbo ThreeEyedGod's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Posts: 1,927
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llama Lama View Post
    This thread is now about funny hats:



    Ice cream!? On your head!? That's just silly! :D
    That woman in the red looks like her head is being devoured by a vagina.

  9. #19
    SEX PIG Mugwump's Avatar
    Join Date: 11.11.10
    Posts: 987
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeEyedGod View Post
    That woman in the red looks like her head is being devoured by a vagina.
    Rude.

  10. #20
    Der tod ist ein dandy. Kollaps's Avatar
    Join Date: 04.03.12
    Location: Melbourne, Australia
    Posts: 1,252
    Rank: Crimson Soil
    Follow Kollaps On Twitter Add Kollaps on Facebook

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Favenris View Post
    Sans Agendum, wow, you really are obsessed with me. My opinion of you lowers with each post that you write, but you are such an interesting character that I can't help but continue to watch your disintegration on public forums.
    You are a dick, mate.. Just shut the fuck up....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS