Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Born Villain Your Reviews

Add arkahno on Facebook Follow arkahno on Tumblr

Omg! Breaking the same old ground is beyond amazing. I fucking love it.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Everything sounds great. Only concern is what the fuck is the concept or storyline???? Thoughts?? Manson did state it was a grand concept record.

Omniscient Iniquitous Dirge Inferno's Avatar
    Follow Dirge Inferno On Twitter Add Dirge Inferno on Facebook Follow Dirge Inferno on Tumblr Visit Dirge Inferno's Youtube Channel Visit Dirge Inferno's Instagram Channel

Wow, this is definitely the best thing he's released since Holy Wood, great comeback. This album owns their The Golden Age of Grotesque, Eat Me, Drink Me and The High End of Low. I think the album has a familiar sound to Portrait of an American Family mixed with it's own sound. My favourite songs were The Flowers of Evil and Born Villain. I'm listening to those 2 songs again :P. 10/10

The best thing since Holy Wood and Mechanical Animals I think. This time, Manson doesn't laugh at us, the promises and announcements are honored. Born Villain's probably my favorite song on the album. But all require more attention and listen to fully appreciate. Sound and fury, it's true, but also emotion, sadness and anger I think. We feel that he has given to break the emptiness of recent years. I love this album and I'll buy it with a smile Monday.

he deserves recognition and sales for this.

I really can't see why this won't blow up the airwaves on the radio. Unless people have a predisposition to hating Manson, which alot do, this record will sell very well.

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

I have an idea,what about masturbating while listening to this album?

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by vonrueden09 View Post
    I fucking loved everything, I wish I could take a few vacation days for this.

My thousand word review:

This.
    And I don't even have a dick.

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

Wow. 2nd listen with headphones- No Reflection is still decent for a stand alone song but in retrospect the least impressionable and weakest track on this album. This entire album ignites the past 3 albums into ashes and blows them away into oblivion. This is the Marilyn Manson sound that was building up deep inside, ready to explode and decimiate and provoke Holy Wood to a dual at 6am, for no reason.
    Last edited by Dronepool; 04-24-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Listening for the third time. It's absolutely incredible, mind-blowing, spetacular. I don't even had enough words to describe how amazing this album is.

I almost cried listening to the chorus of The Flowers of Evil and the ending of Breaking the Same Old Ground. Can't pick any favorites yet. Holy fucking shit.