Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 'Antichrist Superstar': Unfinished? + Concerts - List Pros/Cons

It could have used a better producer ;)

Antichrist Superstar is harnessed chaos, and that is not easy to do without breaking. The amount of experimentation, pain, isolation, and trauma that gave birth to it, can't be compared to any other Manson album. And the sheer brutality of its shows is the best representation that record could have.

Due all the reasons I stated before, Antichrist Superstar is the kind of album that if it is really received with open arms, it can change your way of viewing life and your way of being all together.

Few albums have such power. So.. like any Manson fanboy I'll just say that album its perfect according to its purpose, and it is 11/10. Just soul blowing.

I think the album is absolutely perfect as is.

The production is fantastic. Very lively, dynamic, raw and not nearly as compressed as all of his other albums. If people think this, or any older album, needs an upgrade, just get better headphones; sorry, but older albums in general sound vastly superior to new ones!

Disagree with this thread. Also, the Bizarre Festival performance was one of the most chaotic, aggressive and raw things I've ever seen. I love it. That's what Marilyn Manson is about. If I want to see everything go right I go see Dream Theater. And I wouldn't wanna do that even if I got paid for it.

Follow Kollaps On Twitter Add Kollaps on Facebook

'strongest songs' - no Angel with the Scabbed Wings, Reflecting God? This post is fucking SHITTTT.

Follow Kollaps On Twitter Add Kollaps on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by SangreV View Post
    I think the album is absolutely perfect as is.

The production is fantastic. Very lively, dynamic, raw and not nearly as compressed as all of his other albums. If people think this, or any older album, needs an upgrade, just get better headphones; sorry, but older albums in general sound vastly superior to new ones!
    Dude, this album is compressed to all fuck, aside from the drums!

There was a popular macro overused quite often on Babalon that I think applies to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kollaps View Post
    Dude, this album is compressed to all fuck, aside from the drums!
    I mean in preparing the final product, they didn't kill the album and its dynamics by trying to make it as loud as possible.

WTF??? FUCK NO

This album's production is what makes this album one of the greatest Albums ever made. It is just perfect in all the right ways. Same with POAAF.

Would you go back re-paint Dali: Soft Construction with Boiled Beans?

Original AIDS provider.

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmHeart View Post
    Disagree with this thread. Also, the Bizarre Festival performance was one of the most chaotic, aggressive and raw things I've ever seen. I love it. That's what Marilyn Manson is about. If I want to see everything go right I go see Dream Theater. And I wouldn't wanna do that even if I got paid for it.
    Oh believe me, Dream Theater do not have everything go right on stage. I have seen them have some fairly major stuff-ups.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna