Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

View Poll Results: Favorite song on Born Villain?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hey, Cruel World...

5 7.58%
  • No Reflection

1 1.52%
  • Pistol Whipped

7 10.61%
  • Overneath The Path Of Misery

12 18.18%
  • Slo-Mo-Tion

2 3.03%
  • The Gardener

10 15.15%
  • The Flowers Of Evil

12 18.18%
  • Children Of Cain

11 16.67%
  • Disengaged

4 6.06%
  • Lay Down Your Goddamn Arms

11 16.67%
  • Murderers Are Getting Prettier Every Day

14 21.21%
  • Born Villain

17 25.76%
  • Breaking The Same Old Ground

7 10.61%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Born Villain Your Favourite Song?

Murders, Overneath and Pistol Whipped are my go to songs right now. I skip through most of the rest a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin.Pickle View Post
    Slo-Mo-Tion is amazing, one of my all time Manson favourites.
    I also love The Flowers of Evil, I think it's fantastic.
    What version of Flowers of Evil is everyone listening to? b/c the version on mine sucks balls and is the worst on the record next to Slow Motionughh.

Follow absinthe bunny On Twitter

"Murderers are getting prettier every day" and "Overneath the path of misery" are my favorites, "Breaking the same old ground" is pretty good too.
    NEW WEBSITE LAYOUT UPLOADED 22/09/2013:

Overneath the Path of Misery : Way better than the one used in the Born Villain trailer.

Slo-Mo-Tion : Groovy, sexy and a future MM classic for sure.

The Gardener : The Groove!!
    "I have the fury of my own momentum"

Let me start by saying that I really love the whole album, but there are tracks that I end up listening to more often than the others:

Born Villain (Its so powerful and I love the modern sound of it)
    Braking the same old ground (2nd part of the song is BEAUTIFUL and so EMOTIONAL)
    Lay down your goddamn arms (New territory for Manson with this and I absolutely love it, wish he did more songs in this style in the future)
    Disengaged (Strange, how I hated the preview but enjoy immensely the whole version of the song)

The weakest song on the album in my opinion is Pistol whipped. I find it uninspiring and I dont like that guitar is played in that odd, squeaky and annoying way in the beginning of the song.

Quote Originally Posted by MA-86 View Post
    Let me start by saying that I really love the whole album, but there are tracks that I end up listening to more often than the others:

Born Villain (Its so powerful and I love the modern sound of it)
    Braking the same old ground (2nd part of the song is BEAUTIFUL and so EMOTIONAL)
    Lay down your goddamn arms (New territory for Manson with this and I absolutely love it, wish he did more songs in this style in the future)
    Disengaged (Strange, how I hated the preview but enjoy immensely the whole version of the song)

The weakest song on the album in my opinion is Pistol whipped. I find it uninspiring and I dont like that guitar is played in that odd, squeaky and annoying way in the beginning of the song.
    Born Villain the song is the best song he he has put out since Coma White. Born Villain the song is actually my new favorite Manson song.

NONE OF THEM

*runs out of room ugly sobbing*

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

If I only have to pick one, right now it's Goddamn Arms. Kicking it's way to the top of some of my favorite MM songs ever. Hits all the marks for me.

I love this album more and more and I have a hard time picking a favorite track because it changes after each listen. This sounds like a Marilyn Manson album.. unlike the last 2.. last one sounded like a B sides mix tape and EMDM sounded like a Manson side project. Thank You Manson for giving me what I have waited for, for over 11 years now.

still..

Born Villain the song is fucking unreal and I want to make a video myself for it.. I have a great idea.. I think my idea of Manson not being in it would help people focus just on the song and how dark and evil and powerful the song and message really is without people just looking at him. I will make this video happen and unpload it on Youtube in the future.

Breaking The Same Old Ground has amazing music and the vocals at the end make me shiver. Love it so fucking much.

Manson really had a short leash with this album and his old . It was going to be a lot harder to please fans like me who have been around since 1996 and were not so happy with the last 2 albums. But holy fuck did he deliver here..

LDYGDA is hands down my favorite, no wait The Gardner, wait no, Overneath, fuck I can't decide... Anyway the only track I'm really skipping at this point is Flowers of Evil, I just can't get into it.

Flowers of Evil is definitely my favourite from the entire album, even after many many listens. (The last third of the song slays me, the entire thing is so progressive... so amazing!)

My love for Slo-mo-tion remains, however BTSOG and Children of Cain are also amazing.

The only two I REALLY struggle with are Disengaged and Pistol Whipped.
    Last edited by Gavin.Pickle; 04-29-2012 at 11:54 AM.