Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 04.30 - Born Villain Forum Skin!

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Updated it so users can now select between the Born Villain and original Provider Module forum skins. You can switch between them by selecting the skin name at the bottom of the forum.
    Nice. I like the new skin but I preferred the old one for the simple reason that Manson sites are always dark or black and PM was pale and clinical.

One thing I would like to see is the chatbox added to the mobile skin. I don't know if that's possible or not. I liked the addition of the mobile skin but ended up switching back to full version anyway because the chatbox is such an essential part of the forum.

speed bump mannequin Golden Eel's Avatar

These weird shadows have shown up since I updated Firefox. I'm on Windows 7.

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

That's odd, not something I've seen before in any browsers. I guess it's probably some style we might not have edited because it didn't show up for us. Thanks for letting us know, we will check it out!

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

Firefox dropped the moz shadow code, noticed this when FF updated as well. Will try to fix later today.