Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting The Band?

Default Meeting The Band?

Hey, I've never made a thread before so sorry if this is in the wrong place or gets in the way somewhere, but here goes. I'm going to the Atlantic City House of Blues show on Friday and I wanted to know if there was a way to just see Manson and the band for a few minutes. I'm a guy so obviously I won't be flashing my tits for a backstage pass or anything, but how would I manage to just say hey to some of the members? I know for the Electric Factory that a lot of the time the bands will just go right on to their tour bus from the side door and yo can greet them for a bit there, but yeah. Help please?

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

you can't flash your tits because you don't have them, but you can give blow jobs for the band members, right?

Lol well yes techincally I could, however I'm also not going around wearing a "hey manson, free blowjobs!" t-shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Angel/Wrath View Post
    Lol well yes techincally I could, however I'm also not going around wearing a "hey manson, free blowjobs!" t-shirt
    I would wear that shirt. Concert or not.

technically, you could meet the band as most of them are cool guys like Fred and Jason and sometimes twiggy if he is in a good mood.However,as for manson, MEH, he isn't that cool anymore and it is hard to meet him unless you live nearby.He just finishes his performance then runs with his chick into the bus, wonder why?.Godspeed though.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisky And Speed View Post
    He just finishes his performance then runs with his chick into the bus, wonder why?.Godspeed though.
    What chick?

Quote Originally Posted by Christina View Post
    What chick?
    Lindsay.

O'yeah. I forgot about her.

"Wait by the buses after the show" is the typical advice, still applies here though a lot of people seem to have been meeting Fred on this tour, I'm not sure exactly how, read their posts or ask them.

Fred and Steve have come out after both of the shows I've been to so far if you can avoid security throwing you out as soon as the show is over.