Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Meeting The Band?

Revisiting this thread to ask how many here have met Marilyn Manson (the man/the band) and your impression of him/them?

Stephen Bier has added/deleted me from Facebook probably five times now. He's a jerk. >=[
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

Muddy Knees

I always hear from others they are pretty cool people in person. Strange but chill. Mostly nice guys overall.

Don't care to meet them at this point. It's not something I find very exciting or worth putting a lot of emphasis on. If it happens, sweet. If not, couldn't care less and life goes on. If you would have asked me during my teens, this would have been a very different story.

I met Fred recently and he is cool/nice.

Fred and Jason were really friendly the three times I met them. They seemed really eager to meet their fans. Probably because they're new.
    Twiggy struck me as very gracious and polite. He was super approachable and down to earth but understandably a little distracted/busy.

Manson was kind of a dick but my interaction with him was all of 4 seconds so that's not really surprising.

Follow Lillith On Twitter Follow Lillith on Tumblr Visit Lillith's Instagram Channel

The few times I met Fred & Jason they where both super friendly. Twiggy was pretty laid back and friendly when I met him. And the two times I met Manson he was really nice, though a bit busy the second time.
    I gave Marilyn Manson AIDS.

Quote Originally Posted by MixMastahTee View Post
    Stephen Bier has added/deleted me from Facebook probably five times now. He's a jerk. >=[
    LOL Well what did you SAY to him??

Quote Originally Posted by MixMastahTee View Post
    I'm sure it wasn't something you said. ;)

Pogo was really nice when I met him... talking about how he was going to talk to me (being a guy) and how these Asian girls were probably going to spread lies on the internet if he talked to them.

Manson was real brief but a very chill guy.

J5 and ginger were all a "hi" for the most part and Twiggy was always talking to girls, so I only had the chance to get him to sign my Holy Wood booklet.

I did have a backstage pass for the Grotesk Burlesk tour, and I really wanted to get my GAOG booklet signed and the opportunity to meet SKold, but we ended up just leaving after the show.

If anything I've learned in two years of my job, It's to get in good with The Bassist or Ex-Bassist as they seem to be the most down to earth to talk with you.