Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bodyguard

Not of this world beyondthepale's Avatar

Default Bodyguard

Hello,
    Does anyone have any info on who Manson's bodyguard is? I haven't seen any pics. Rememeber when he had Pete for years...I am wondering who the bodyguard is for this tour. What does he look like, name? Anyone have any info?

Thanks =)

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Why asking??? you wanna give him a blow in order to make meeting manson much easier?

I don't know, but he is probably black.
    Last edited by ThreeEyedGod; 05-03-2012 at 08:35 AM.

That's a really random question… Let us know if you find out, I guess.

Pete has not worked for Manson since 1998. Aaron replaced him in the 2000 and forward. Then he had a new guy in 2003 shows during ozzfest. I don't know what that guys name was but he was a pervert.

Lol no blowjobs! I was asking because I wanted to give manson something and the bodyguard is always a good person to ask. Pete used to pass things on to Manson for me. He was really nice. He is in the tour videos for those who don't know who he was. He was with Manson for 3 world tours.

Hm..I know Pete worked for Manson during the guns god and government tour , rock is dead, golden age..., and against all goths. So let m e correct my previous post. 4 world tours! He's even in the guns , god...DVD. Maybe he wasn't part of the leg that you went to. I thought Aaron was from dead to the world ? Idk the last time I saw Manson was during the against all goths tour and Pete was def there!

Well When I met the body guards on tour I asked them their names and that is how I came to my conclusion. All of them were black , none of them looked the same.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTeletubbieFlasher View Post
    Well When I met the body guards on tour I asked them their names and that is how I came to my conclusion. All of them were black , none of them looked the same.
    oh ok, there may have been two aaron's then! i think that the big white bodyguard seen on the dead to the world tape is named aaron. pete was super sweet. i wish he was still there.

Quote Originally Posted by beyondthepale View Post
    oh ok, there may have been two aaron's then! i think that the big white bodyguard seen on the dead to the world tape is named aaron. pete was super sweet. i wish he was still there.
    I miss Pete, he was so sweet.