Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Manson and the bible, a question.

He is being Earth conscious by recycling the bible. This way he can use it on multiple shows.

I thought/hoped he wasn't doing it anymore because it would seem like a tired schtick after 15+ years. Manson wants to show he has more to offer in 2012 than a living wax museum of ACSS era.
    But yeah, "reading too much into it" and all that.

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Ho well, I'm gonna add to the topic that manson had a bible last night during ACSS,however, he didn't tear or burn it he just threw it away on the audience.it was just little trashed and he picked it up and threw it away.

IT wasn't his bible actually, someone brought it to him and he just waived it in the air, then threw it away.Jesus bless you Manson.
    Last edited by Whisky And Speed; 05-05-2012 at 04:01 AM.

What the fuck is wrong with him at 19 seconds in?

Nothing? He's just doing goofy movements as usual

I guess I'm not used to seeing him do shit like that now. I don't recall him ever looking that ridiculous while doing his "goofy movements". He looks like he's having a stroke.

Administrator
    MTXS
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Or maybe the whole ripping the bible thing is a little 15 years ago? Song is plenty of effective without it imo.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    You guys can thanks Haz for the bible

;)

Make him do it at every show untill Manson puts it back. WITH THE RIP. Not only throwing it. Teach him like a dog, as he said he was sharpening his fangs, so...

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Make him do it at every show untill Manson puts it back. WITH THE RIP. Not only throwing it. Teach him like a dog, as he said he was sharpening his fangs, so...
    An another militant atheist fan who agrees with me.

Thanks scorpion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Or maybe the whole ripping the bible thing is a little 15 years ago?
    Um, Gotta agree with you on this part ,Manson isn't the same anymore but not less enjoyable as an artist.I still into him that much.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Cringeon, then it would make no sense to use the podium anymore. Theatrics never gets old. The bible rip was awesome and everybody freaked out when he did it. Now he doesn't, and he didn't in 2001 as well, but it IS a crowd pleaser. He's there to entertain people as well as entertain himself. He plays Pistol Whipped, and at the end of it, people keep waiting for something else to come, like ''duh''. The song is great, but not as a crowd pleaser. And he keeps playing it. Sometimes Manson seems dumb, really. Imagine how awesome would it be if he used theatrics back again? If he removed Pistol Whipped and Personal Jesus (it's not that popular) and put Little Horn and Four Rusted Horses/Pretty As A Swastika, for example? Not only powder in the dope show, a helmet in Rock Is Dead, a smoke-sprayer on Love Song and often in Pistol Whipped, and the podium on ACSS. Oh, and the clothes, he keeps changing it as well. The show is now really predictable and 'common' to find out there, and the only thing that is exciting is the band moves. Where's the difference? The change?

I know it seems like I'm bashing him, but I really love these shows. I'm just saying it could have been PERFECT instead of ''great'' or ''awesome''. You know?