Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hazekiah beat the shit out of Calculations at the Des Moines show! [PICS INSIDE!]

Holes.

Default Hazekiah beat the shit out of Calculations at the Des Moines show! [PICS INSIDE!]

Or not really.

but it was close.

So I just made this big, sexy thread for this, and then it got deleted, so here I am. I'm going to make this quick and dirty.

My friend Matt drove my grifriend and I out to Des Moines, IA, to see MM. It was my third show of his, my girlfriends second and Matts first. He's more of a classical guitar type, so it wasn't the biggest thrill in the world.

We met up with Hazekiah outside the venue, and he and I talked for several hours, where he whispered to me dark secrets from places beyond the human mind. Also, he told me about the tragic deaths of two former MUSA members EatYourGod and Barbarella, and god damn it, that hurt. I'm going to miss you, barbs.

I'll be honest, MM hasn't really interested me for a long while. Basically, once MUSA went down, I went down with it. I hardly listened to him anymore, I began to focus more on Death/Black metal. MM's past two releases didn't do anything for me, they seemed rather whiny, slow and boring. I asked Haz to prove to me that there was just as much symbolism and diabolically clever wordplay hidden away in them as the previous releases and, holy balls did that guy enlighten me. I see MM in a new light. He truly is one of the most outstanding artists of our generation. I can't think of another artist that puts as much effort into his work as he does. It's phenomenal.

Also, Teena Byrd, who I'm sure you're all friends with, hitch hiked there. She arrived in very little clothing, and danced alone in front of the venue. She flashed her ass to a bunch of underage kids. Also, she gave a letter to one of MM's roadies, and he passed it on to him. He read it on stage and threw it to the crowd. I caught a page.

This is me and Haz's bloody crotch.

This is haz, me and my girlfriend.

this is my girlfriend laughing about my penis.

this is my girlfriend realizing that she's stuck with me.

This is Matt, Haz, Me, my lady, and feltpupil at the zombie burger place in Des Moines. Go there. It's good as fuck.

Oh wait, I'll bet you're all interested in what was on that page that Manson read on stage. The one teena byrd gave him?

Well, here is page two. MM made fun of her on stage.

What. The. Fuck.

Yeah, so all in all it was an incredible, eye-opening event and I really hope to post here more often.

And if you remember me from MUSA, find me on facebook. I don't want to miss out on any old friendships!

Thanks.

W/C

Cool write up. Nice to see you again dude, I remember you! haha

I can't....I can't stop fucking laughing. I saw your post on FB about TeenaByrd and couldn't believe it.
    I can't believe she hitchhiked. I Just can't...believe it.

My night=made

Glad you had fun though! I love your pics with Haz and your lady is so pretty pretty....<3

Calcs! I remember you buddy, how's it all going? Back on MMUSA I was R3FL3CT1NG_G0D or just The Reflecting God later on I think...

Teenabyrd has some serious issues though, jesus christ...
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Love you Teena bb.!

drop the zero and get with a hero! PM me!

P.S. How are your cancer treatments going? I hope you feel better soon!

xoxoxo

"drop the zero..." = funny
    joking about cancer = not so much

Who's joking? Teena legit has cancer.

:-/

Quote Originally Posted by Llama Lama View Post

What?!?!

I don't know where you heard that, but you might want to double check your source.

It is true, but she is well on her way to beating it! She is a very strong girl!