Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hazekiah beat the shit out of Calculations at the Des Moines show! [PICS INSIDE!]

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    I hear he's an Ihop man.
    I know someone who knows him personally and this is news to us.

Quote Originally Posted by iggy View Post
    I know someone who knows him personally and this is news to us.

Ah, that explains the anger.

Does anyone remember what this thread is about?

We suck at communicating. :-/

strange, deranged

I was at that same show in Des Moines on Tuesday, May 8th! LOL! What's funny is that I totally recognize you! I wasn't that far behind you in line actually. SO WEIRD!

I saw the girl you described!!! She was strange for sure. Lucky you, for catching a page of her letter.

I ended up catching a guitar pick that said "Fred" on the back of it! Good show.

EDIT: Just read the letter. Too hilarious.
    Last edited by Sixteen Saltines; 05-12-2012 at 06:46 AM.
    photographer, drug fiend.
    facebook

Lmao my my. Where did this Teena character come from? When I met Manson in Michigan I walked up to my friends and Manson was showing them pictures of Teena on his phone. So strange.

Quote Originally Posted by pentagirl View Post
    Lmao my my. Where did this Teena character come from? When I met Manson in Michigan I walked up to my friends and Manson was showing them pictures of Teena on his phone. So strange.

Manson talks to her in her head. For sure she'll go down in (Manson) history as the freakiest Manson groupie of all time.

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

Did he really read it onstage? O , O
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

He started and tried and called Twiggy over to help but he seemed equally stymied and it was all super hilarious.

I personally saw Calcs snatch it from the air with the fury of an angry vagina shaking its fist at the gods!

While we're posting pix of my bloody clothes anyway, here's how those stitches are coming along!

As you can see, I finally popped one side of the middle of three stitches by completely ripping it through the flesh.

Didn't last long but I didn't bleed out when it opened back up either so whatever, I'm pleased enough with the results: