Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: is anybody dressing up for the Marilyn concerts?

Default is anybody dressing up for the Marilyn concerts?

Is anybody going to dress up real crazy for the Marilyn Manson shows? If you have any pics, please show.

In 2009, I went in some of the most jacked-up, gnarly looking drag ever. It was terrible. It was fun walking around Wal*Mart though.
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

I just wore some tripp shorts, an ACS shirt, eyeliner and some platform boots I hadn't worn in 5 years. Not too crazy lol I wanted to snap pics of some of the random crazy folks I saw there but it was dark

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Some people go crazy! I love it when I'm going to a MM concert you can spot the MM fans walking around the city.

This year I'm thinking about doing something similar to Manson's jacket that he's wearing for The Dope Show, first seen in the video for Arma...Geddon I think. I'm planning on putting these studs on the back of the jacket to create a large double cross, I ordered 800 but will only need just over 500. They're iron on so if it works it might be awesome, if they just fall off it might be a truck load of fail lol.
    I also ordered some tiny mirrored squares to probably put down the front like Manson's but I'm not sure yet, depends on what time I have to sit down and fiddle around with this.

I was going to consider wearing arm warmers and New Rock shoes. Although, I didn't want to make myself too flashy. So I might go plain wearing a Manson t-shirt (the one I bought on the 2007 tour or the 2009 tour), plain black trousers and Dr. Martens boots.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Arm warmers and new rock's is being too flashy?

^ Well it obviously grabs more attention and I don't want to bring trouble to myself if gangs at Brixton see me dressing like that.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Ok well I don't know what Brixton is like, but other MM shows I've been to in the UK about half the people there are wearing new rocks and arm warmers. So I'm sure there will be plenty of people in Brixton wearing that stuff as well.

I don't want to frighten you, but Brixton has a negative reputation for gang crime and is not one of the safest areas in London. As long as you're not alone and you go with someone or a few people, then you're fine. I wore a pair of New Rock shoes when I saw Manson at Wembley Arena back in 2007, but the area wasn't that bad and like you said the majority of Manson fans dress like that. So therefore, I was not alone.

However, I wouldn't take the risk at Brixton but I'll see nearer the time. That is why I'm keeping up with the crowd till the tube station, as soon as the show is finished.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Well Brixton Academy has a lot of bands playing there and other events all year round, if it has a bad reputation it can't be all that bad can it? I mean if it was such an unsafe place to be why would so many people go to Brixton Academy?

I'm sure I will be wearing my NR Boots like normal.