Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: [059]: Aug 18 2012 - Sunset Strip Music Festival - West Hollywood, California

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

FIVE TO ONE! <3 <3 <3

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Sounds cool as hell!

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Hahaha that's fucking awesome. Haven't seen any set update since 5 to 1, wonder if they finished there or kept going.

i'm sorry, my phone went into cardiac arrest after 5 to 1. i'm really lucky it lasted as long as it did, when mm came on my battery was at like 15% :/ anyway, after the Doors thing, manson did ACS and TBP and that was it. but seriously, great show. seeing manson & the doors onstage together was just golden. hope some good vids turn up from that!!! took some pictures but they prolly suck cuz (a) i wasn't that close even though it was VIP and (b) i didn't have my pro camera with me. i;m sure there'll be some real photos out there in the next few hours

FUCKING.
    GREAT.

It was a GREAT show.

The Dope Show was fucking lame as always but I LOVED Hey, Cruel World - Twiggy falling all over himself was great shit! Haha

Gah, ....

Just heard what he did to Love Me Two Times .... Fuck this guy, seriously....

[ignore this]

Being there and listening to a video on YouTube is worlds apart. I was there; the show was great.