Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: [059]: Aug 18 2012 - Sunset Strip Music Festival - West Hollywood, California

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Default [059]: Aug 18 2012 - Sunset Strip Music Festival - West Hollywood, California

Saturday 18 August 2012
    Venue: Sunset Strip Music Fesitval - Outdoor Street Fest

Tickets on sale now! http://www.ticketweb.com/snl/EventLi...f&orgId=124383

http://www.sunsetstripmusicfestival.com

Members Attending:
    • Dronepool
    • Hazekiah
    • Safira
    • Shattered Dream
    • thousand_kisses
    • Diamonds&Pollen
    • AssetReign

Last edited by Heather Quick; 06-15-2012 at 09:42 PM.

Yeah

I went to the SSMF 2 years ago when The Smashing Pumpkins played and it was a blast. The set up is really sweet and it's all general admission so you can literally be right up front if you get to the stage early enough. For those who haven't been, I highly reccomend going to this if you have the funds. $75 is a little steep but in my opinion it's kind of worth it. And the Offspring? That would be a TON of fun! Checking out all the smaller bands at the clubs is really fun, too.

I'd be interested in going if other's will be attending. Would anyone be interested in setting up a meetup for this? Since this Manson/Zombie tour hasn't been confirmed yet, this may be LAs only chance to see MM this Summer!

As a side note, this show should be a bit extra special since this year SSMF will be honoring The Doors and, according to the festival description, each band will be playing some Doors covers. I'm not sure if MM has played it live in the past, but hearing their take on Five to One is very likely.
    Last edited by DIETOMORROW; 06-13-2012 at 04:36 PM.

i'll be there

It would great if Manson sang some Doors since he's such a fan of Jim Morrison.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Working out logistics as we speak. Do you know really what the difference on the vip tickets? Would only do it if it gave better seating, but figure $75 ain't bad for all those bands. Plus, bands jamming Doors tunes - I'm so down. Probably going to drive out Friday really early out of SLC, I've done a 12hr drive before, and would want to get in Friday evening to check it/drink.

I'm definitely going. I've been wanting to check out this festival regardless...having Manson headline, there's no way I wouldn't go!

And I would be interested in meeting up too.

Heading out one way or another, planting myself down in front of the main stage as early as possible. Fuck the rest of the festival.

No ticket yet and I'm hurtin' for money...but that means NOTHING.

Count me in, there's no WAY I'm missing this!

:D

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

I'll be there! Got my show ticket in the mail, just need plane tickets this week..