Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 64 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: General Annoyances

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Default General Annoyances

I thought this might be a fun thread for people, list the things that annoy you on a daily basis.

* People that sneeze loudly.
    There's just no need for it, why do they have to put on such a huge sound effect or drag it out really long? For the attention?

* People who have ear phones in but play their music so loud they might as well just plug some speakers in.

* People who go to the toilet and don't wash their hands, it's fucking disgusting.

* When I wait to cross the road because the car is coming and then at last minute they indicate and turn off... I could of crossed over! Similarly, cars that indicate so I go to cross the road and then they just keep coming. Usually the driver is an old person who's probably not aware they even have indicators.

* People who ride their bike on the road when there is a cycle path right next to them. Or like this morning the cyclist crossed over onto the footpath, I had to move over onto the cycle path and he flew past and then crossed back onto the footpath.

* People at a cash point (ATM). It's like they get there and they're confused as to why they got there and then it takes them all day to do whatever they're doing.

* When I'm in a shop and start looking at something and then all of a sudden more people want to be in the exact same spot I'm stood in. But they don't say excuse me they just try and push in, even then they don't really seem to know what they're looking at or what they're looking for.
    A few weeks ago some old guy saw us turning with a shopping trolley down an aisle, so he quickly sped up and pushed in first... then stopped, looked around... then turned around and went back out the aisle.

* The birds tweeting earlier and earlier every day and once I hear them I can't seem to block them out.

* Waking up a minute before my alarm goes off.
    I like to wake up in the middle of the night, check the time and see I have a few more hours left and go back to sleep feeling like I'm getting some sort of lay in.

I will probably add more later.

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Good list.

People who wait for you outside of stores to bum money and cigarettes.
    People with selective memories - (this is a daily basis thing).
    Severe Headaches
    People who touch me if I am ignoring them
    Rude cashiers
    When the sunlight hits my window directly from about 1 PM til 7 PM because my apt faces west and I am in a highrise.
    Forgetting if I took my medication and then taking it only to realize an hour later that I double dosed and have to worry about getting an early refill.
    Not having anyone to hang out with. Work, naps, internet, sleep.
    My Routine OCD - I have specific times for EVERYTHING
    Assholes and snobby bitches. (Again, on a daily basis)
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

- Misleading people.
    - Stuck up girls.
    - When someone blocks your way whilst walking in the street. (Even worse when there is a huge crowd in Central London).
    - Threatening gangs sitting on the staircase of my flat.
    - Annoying children playing around the estate when they are in my way.
    - Traffic on buses.
    - When I'm relied on for tidying everything and to be meticulously neat.
    - Tutors who tell me that my work is not decent enough, where I have to retake the photos.
    - When I find out that someone has been bad mouthing me behind my back...
    - Suffering as a loner.
    Last edited by adamchabbi6; 06-25-2012 at 10:03 AM.

Muddy Knees

• Hot summer sun.
    • Boredom.
    • Shaving.
    • Sleeping.

What a list that turned out to be. I've got it so bad, you guys.

As for now, the only annoyance I have is the sun.

-Teenagers who use their phone to listen to music out loud for everyone else to hear.
    -Stupid, arrogant, and ignorant people who think they have all the answers and the world revolves around them.
    -Florida weather.
    -Advertisements.
    -Social conservatives.
    -America's education system.
    -Ethnocentrism.
    -Americans.
    -Taking a shit before realizing you don't have enough toilet paper.
    -"Cock-blockers."
    -Racism and homophobia.
    -Sleeping too much.
    -Not sleeping enough.
    -Not remembering my dreams.
    -Shaving my neck beard.
    -Law enforcement.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dv5 View Post
    Forgetting if I took my medication and then taking it only to realize an hour later that I double dosed and have to worry about getting an early refill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dv5 View Post
    My Routine OCD - I have specific times for EVERYTHING
    ???

Anyways...

People who have images in their signatures that aren't centered.

People who copy/paste articles and leave the spacing all fucked up, due to formatting. Like having five line breaks in-between two paragraphs, then having NO line breaks in-between the next two paragraphs. Ugh.

My room being littered with empty water bottles and being forced to stand at the sink for like three whole minutes while I refill them.

That worthless fucking shit-bird.

How quickly I drink a whole jug a tea before I'm forced to make another damn jug.

When I order steak and eggs and the waitress asks how I want my steak, but I think she's asking how I want my eggs, so I say 'over-medium'. Socially awkward penguin etc. (Not really daily, but whatever.)

Maybe I'll add more, later.
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

^ That's a pretty decent list, Sayyosin. I agree with most of it. The exception being law enforcement. You stop the hate when you're in the unfortunate position of being in need of law enforcement.
    As far as hating Americans, that goes hand in hand with American ethnocentrism.

• People who hate "ignorant people" and "Ethnocentrism" but then have the nerve to hate the people of a certain country.

Quote Originally Posted by Atom View Post
    • People who hate "ignorant people" and "Ethnocentrism" but then have the nerve to hate the people of a certain country.
    I can be annoyed by my own country without being ignorant and ethnocentric. Notice how I didn't use the word "hate."