Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: General Annoyances

• People who assume I'm talking about them.

Default Adding more

- People who think that any slight on themselves or another is automatically an offense to their entire gender/race/orientation.

- People who think that any political cause is a noble effort to drag out their bad theatre or art project.

- People who think their political hype matters and who look down on those who have managed to still live their lives as "apathetic."

- People who blame everything on "society" and just don't GET why we can't all live in some kind of beneficial group.

- People who who spend their days tweeting about the importance of supporting labour unions from their slave labour produced cellphones.

- Basically, hippies.

- Me because I haven't found a new set of friends. ^
    Last edited by Celebrity Killing Spree; 06-25-2012 at 11:27 AM.

-When I assume people are talking about me when they aren't.
    -The dog that keeps barking outside.
    -My cat pissing on whatever is convenient for her.
    -My sister's high school friends who come over and eat all our food.
    -Living with my sister.

People who complain to much.
    Just cause I'm screaming
    Don't mean I'm sharing

Quote Originally Posted by MixMastahTee View Post
    That worthless fucking shit-bird.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Sleeping.
    No but seriously. I NEVER want to go to sleep at night, and I never want to wake up in the morning. And I am exhausted about 80% of the time I'm awake every single day.

Let's see...

- People with baby strollers who take up a ridiculous amount of space on a crowded subway train
    - Children on the subway
    - Having to facetime on my iphone to see my pets back at my parents' house, instead of being able to see them in person
    - The fact that none of my best friends live in New York
    - Perpetually being out of vitamin water and needing to buy more every. single. day. AND not being able to carry all of them back to my apartment
    - Getting lot's of texts from people I don't want to get texts from, and not getting any or enough from the people I actually want to hear from
    - There are no new King of the Hill episodes to watch before going to bed
    - When there's nothing new on PM, facebook, twitter, instagram, or any of the actual news websites I read, and I don't have any unread e.mails
    - Not being able to decide what song I want to listen to on my ipod when I'm walking somewhere, and finally deciding when I'm only like 2 minutes away from my destination
    Last edited by FeedYourHead; 06-25-2012 at 03:09 PM.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead22 View Post
    No but seriously. I NEVER want to go to sleep at night, and I never want to wake up in the morning. And I am exhausted about 80% of the time I'm awake every single day.
    That's totally me, I hate going to sleep, but then when I have to get up I never want to get up.

Muddy Knees

Yeah, I can't stand sleeping or the dreams accompanying them. It's an annoying daily ritual forced into us for means of survival. Takes up precious time that I don't want to give. It also takes forever to actually fall asleep without some assistance, which takes up even more time to prioritize.

- There are no new King of the Hill episodes to watch before going to bed
    - When there's nothing new on PM, facebook, twitter, instagram, or any of the actual news websites I read, and I don't have any unread e.mails
    Very much these.

I'm confused as to whether some of the posts in here are actually daily annoyances. If some of the stuff you guys have been listing truly happens every day, I'd hate to find myself in your company. What a bleak, aggravating, outlook to endure.

strange, deranged

- When I go through a drive-thru, and the person taking money touches my hand when they give me change & receipt.
    - Waking up; I hate being physically exhausted when I wake. I feel like I should just go back to sleep!
    - Hot, hot, hot weather.
    - Dead batteries, specifically when I forget to charge my camera battery.
    - When you're starving, but nothing you have in your kitchen sounds good. :[
    - Going to bed/waking up alone.
    - Fat biker guys.
    photographer, drug fiend.
    facebook

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Yeah, I can't stand sleeping or the dreams accompanying them. It's an annoying daily ritual forced into us for means of survival. Takes up precious time that I don't want to give.
    About 5 years ago I read an article about a new pill that was being worked on which would mean you either didn't sleep or only had to sleep a few hours each night. I was pretty excited about it but never read or seen anything about it since. Not sure how it would work though, the effect it would have on your body over a period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen Saltines View Post
    - When you're starving, but nothing you have in your kitchen sounds good. :[
    This.