Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: General Annoyances

Biting my tongue. And not just biting it, but pinching it juuust right with your teeth enough to make you stop everything you're doing and say "Ahh! FUCK that hurt!"

People that are so fat they take up two seats in the bus. I'd make soap out of their peasant fat asses!

On the subject of fat people. Fat people who have to ride those motorized carts when shopping.

Some obese woman on one was pissed off that she couldn't fit through an aisle because there was a cart to the side. So, she huffed and bumped the cart backwards and out of the way with her motorized cart. Then she proceeds back up and her fucking motorized cart starts blaring the "beep, beep, beep" while her fat ass was backing up. Maybe if she got off her fucking ass once in a while she wouldn't have to deal with such a minor inconvenience.

I don't have a problem with fat people, that would be dumb. I have a problem with people who think that everyone is supposed to cater to them because they've made a life long choice of overeating and not exercising. Get your fat ass off of your obnoxious little cart and walk to the fucking frozen foods section.

/rant

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

going to work.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Atom View Post
    On the subject of fat people. Fat people who have to ride those motorized carts when shopping.

Some obese woman on one was pissed off that she couldn't fit through an aisle because there was a cart to the side. So, she huffed and bumped the cart backwards and out of the way with her motorized cart. Then she proceeds back up and her fucking motorized cart starts blaring the "beep, beep, beep" while her fat ass was backing up. Maybe if she got off her fucking ass once in a while she wouldn't have to deal with such a minor inconvenience.

I don't have a problem with fat people, that would be dumb. I have a problem with people who think that everyone is supposed to cater to them because they've made a life long choice of overeating and not exercising. Get your fat ass off of your obnoxious little cart and walk to the fucking frozen foods section.

/rant
    There is a woman in our town just fucking like this. But her motorised cart isn't like what the old people also use, no this fucker is some 4x4 Truck version because she's so fucking fat. It's like a quad bike or something lol.
    But she is the same, gets all stressed out if it's busy then pulls up to a shelf, gets stuck, can't reach stuff etc.

I think the most annoying thing is that this type of person expects everyone to just move for them and they don't even bother to say excuse me or thank you for letting them by.

The area around the cabin I'm building with my dad has gone completely untended while we've both been on the road for the last couple months and since it's springtime it's exploded like the fucking Amazonian jungles out there. So I've been getting started clearing it out this morning and it's sheer fucking hell. Right now Black Locust Thorns are the bane of my existence. Even with thick leather gloves on they still puncture right through and I keep getting stabbed in my scabs and stitches, ffs. Argh.

Oh, well...it looks sexy on naked asian women so it can't be ALL bad. But still. WORST THORNS EVAR.
    Last edited by Hazekiah; 06-27-2012 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atom View Post
    Never got to see one of those.

I think I'll be visiting the states sooner or later only to see this purely american phenomena.

Quote Originally Posted by Username View Post
    Never got to see one of those.

I think I'll be visiting the states sooner or later only to see this purely american phenomena.
    Then you'll want to go to Walmart. They swarm there!
    It's fucked up because people who actually need the carts there can't use them because fat motherfuckers have jacked 'em and ride them until they're dead!
    And handicapped stalls! Fat people fucking take those too!

Summer, like usual.

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

When it comes to the house, I can't stand having doors and toilets being left open. It's exactly how I'd feel about an open drawer or cupboard. Perhaps it's what I've been accustomed to but I also hate being in a room with the door open. It's really annoying and awkward for me. It's amazing how a closed door usually prevents small talk from occurring. This is probably why I wouldn't really be all that fond of any open door policies either. =P