Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: General Annoyances

The dog barking.
    Loud noises when i'm resting making my body nervous.
    Black Phillip, Black Phillip,
    a crown grows out his head.

People.

- Video game trophies/achievements based solely on grinding and not skill.
    - Women who get all judgy towards prostitutes. I don't get it.
    - When people other than me hog the cardio machines at the gym.
    - That my parents can't figure out how to do anything on their computer and call me 6 times a day to fix all of their problems.
    - That it's easier to pay 8 dollars a month than it is to get around to cancelling Netflix.

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

When I present an idea to a person and the person is all like "Eh" and then someone else suggests the same exact thing and the person is like "That's a great idea!"
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

Muddy Knees

Sure, I've got some.

Internet activity:
    LOL; LMAO; OMG; ZOMG; TBH; BRB; BTW; FFS; ROFL; PLZ... you get the point. I can't stand these commonly used internet acronyms. They make the user look like a moron.

Using capitalization for emphasis. These people come off as completely obnoxious and it entirely detracts from what I'm trying to take in. It more or less has the opposite effect of their intent.

Emoticons. I fucking grit my teeth at any and all use of emoticons. Every time I've ever tried using them, I was embarrassed with myself. They mainly make the user come off as a 10 year old girl and/or exceedingly creepy.

LOLcat-speak. Whatever you want to call it.

People who update their status in order to obviously receive praise or sympathy. I seem to notice this more and more lately. People either present an overly positive image of themselves or they want people to show them care. It's one big attention-seeking crapfest online.

In the real world:
    People who use the word "like" all the time. I can't focus on anything you're trying to say. Learn to speak properly.

People who think they understand politics by watching anything from mainstream media.

Religion.

Celebrity worship. (You could go ahead and tie this back in with "religion" because it's just as useful.)

Groupie-crowds (See: celebrity worship.)

Labels. If I could fit you into any stereotypical label, by any standard, you've completely failed as an individual.

Peacocking. Nothing could be more god-awful to witness. It's generally what keeps me out of bars, but unfortunately bars aren't the only place this activity occurs (not by a long shot).

Inconsiderate douchebags. Example: People who make a mess and fail to clean it up or recognize they even made a mess. You're inconsiderate, you're disrespectful, please shoot yourself now.

People who don't know how to shut the fuck up. Guys and gals need an off-switch sometimes. No one gives a shit about your lame-ass life story on every fucking topic. Have the common courtesy to shut your fucking trap every once and a while. You seem to need the spotlight and look and sound like a complete tool by doing so. Fuck off.

Essentially, this entire generation who seem perpetually stuck in a weird form of "adultolescence." They've been given things and patted on the back their entire lives, and this is what we are left with. You all are an embarrassment.

Whew, that was nice getting off my chest. Feels good, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Sure, I've got some.

Internet activity:
    LOL; LMAO; OMG; ZOMG; TBH; BRB; BTW; FFS; ROFL; PLZ... you get the point. I can't stand these commonly used internet acronyms. They make the user look like a moron.

Using capitalization for emphasis. These people come off as completely obnoxious and it entirely detracts from what I'm trying to take in. It more or less has the opposite effect of their intent.

Emoticons. I fucking grit my teeth at any and all use of emoticons. Every time I've ever tried using them, I was embarrassed with myself. They mainly make the user come off as a 10 year old girl and/or exceedingly creepy.

LOLcat-speak. Whatever you want to call it.

People who update their status in order to obviously receive praise or sympathy. I seem to notice this more and more lately. People either present an overly positive image of themselves or they want people to show them care. It's one big attention-seeking crapfest online.

In the real world:
    People who use the word "like" all the time. I can't focus on anything you're trying to say. Learn to speak properly.

People who think they understand politics by watching anything from mainstream media.

Religion.

Celebrity worship. (You could go ahead and tie this back in with "religion" because it's just as useful.)

Groupie-crowds (See: celebrity worship.)

Labels. If I could fit you into any stereotypical label, by any standard, you've completely failed as an individual.

Peacocking. Nothing could be more god-awful to witness. It's generally what keeps me out of bars, but unfortunately bars aren't the only place this activity occurs (not by a long shot).

Inconsiderate douchebags. Example: People who make a mess and fail to clean it up or recognize they even made a mess. You're inconsiderate, you're disrespectful, please shoot yourself now.

People who don't know how to shut the fuck up. Guys and gals need an off-switch sometimes. No one gives a shit about your lame-ass life story on every fucking topic. Have the common courtesy to shut your fucking trap every once and a while. You seem to need the spotlight and look and sound like a complete tool by doing so. Fuck off.

Essentially, this entire generation who seem perpetually stuck in a weird form of "adultolescence." They've been given things and patted on the back their entire lives, and this is what we are left with. You all are an embarrassment.

Whew, that was nice getting off my chest. Feels good, man.

Like SO TOTEZ trooz tbh lol :3

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post

My bad, dawg. My BAD.

LOL =D

Isn't that the sole INTENDED purpose of social media? Attention WHORING?

Last edited by iggy; 05-08-2013 at 04:28 AM.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Predictability. (See above posts)

uNICORNS HUMPING BATMAN.